Tracks No "real" Ads on tracks!?

Being new to AC and very delighted so far coming from many years with GTR2 I have noticed sth. that I want to ask the experts here about: On many tracks there are hardly or even no "real" Ads-signs / banners around the track but lots of AC-Logos. Is that due to some copyright issues or sth. or why is that the case!? I mean I don't care much about Ads but I think in Motorsports they do make a bit of the atmosphere with all their fancy logos and or famous brands that are often related to Motorsport. OK that being said I would be thankful for answers. And as usual I am not complaining, demanding or such. Thx. :)

Some license/copyright stuff involved most likely. Good news is, billboards can be changed easily with a track skin. There are quite a lot of those on RD, and you can create them pretty easily yourself, just requires image editing software with .dds plugin

Last edited:
Sometimes also due to their different specifications for the different series. Spa for instance... Easier to just have something generic

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea