1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No playername folder

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Fedor Szalafai, Nov 1, 2012.

1. HI. Just I do not know where to put this question but I have a problem. I installed GSC 2012 to C:\Program Files\GSC2012... I have a UserData folder, but there is no other folder with playername... There is only one folder as Controller, no else. So where the plr file can be found? Can somebody help me please?
  2. go into the game first and create a account or assign a name for the game :), i think it then creates the neccsary folders/files.
  3. I did. Already made another profile, but the other profile did not make a folder either. Now I try to reinstall the game to another drive, not on C drive.
  4. On D drive there is no problem, I got the playername folder. But D is not the system drive. Is it a problem?
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Should not be a problem for running the game. You should be able to install it anywhere you want to.
  6. I can confirm it's not a problem. I never install games to C/system drive. I've never seen a game that needs to be installed to system drive.
  7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

If you don't have admin permissions it should create the userdata folder in your My Documents.