No More FFB for TS-PC Racer?!

Hi Folks,

I decided to start up rFactor 2 today after a long absence on my fresh Windows 10 re-installation. I have a Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition wheel and their T-LCM Pedals. I have the wheels and pedals setup in Windows with the proper drivers (see below) at 90% Master Gain and the FFB works perfectly in the Test Forces tab and several other racing simulations that I own (AC, ACC, AMS2, etc.)..

I setup my wheel in the settings tab in rF2 as shown below with Force Feedback Strength set at +85%. When I go out on any track I have no FFB whatsoever. Any ideas on what's happening here? I never had any problems before with FFB in rF2 for many years with this setup prior to this latest re-installation of Windows 10. Thanks in advance for any and all help that is provided. I greatly appreciate it.

Roger

1682041563476.png

1682041579496.png

I use a TS-XW Racer which it's base i believe is the same and works great in rF2
Note: May be a possible driver/firmware issue with rF2 so listed what i been using.

I use these settings by Coach Dave and works good for my wheel as well. https://coachdaveacademy.com/tutorials/settings-up-thrustmaster-t300rs/

"My "driver/firmware" plus only need 60% overall strength as it's stronger than a T300

View attachment 657376

Ace King - Thanks so much, I'll try this out and see if it works for me or not.

I use a TS-XW Racer which it's base is the same and has worked great in rF2.
Note: May be a possible driver/firmware issue with rF2 so listed what i been using.

I use similar settings by Coach Dave drivers and works good for my wheel as well. https://coachdaveacademy.com/tutorials/settings-up-thrustmaster-t300rs/

I only use the default 60% overall strength and works great as it's stronger than a T300.

View attachment 657376
I went to the Coach Dave site looking for similar information about my Fanatec CS v2.5 wheel base, but not much there. Just a summary of Fanatec products. I've got the official ACC settings from the Fanatec site, but was looking for other solutions.

What i meant was my older driver/firmware could be the reason that rF2 works and your newer driver/firmware may be experiencing some kind of compatibility issue that rF2 is rejecting. Good luck and hope you get it sorted out soon.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea