No force feedback problem

So I restarted playing Gtr2 after a while and with a new wheel, a Thrustmaster t300 rs GT. But for some reasons I have no force feedback at all, the whell just feels extremely light and doesn't react to anything i game. I can drive fine but i can't feel anything and I didn't have thi problem with my previous wheel, a Logitech driving force gt. Could it be because it's detecting the wheel as second controller and the shifter as first? Other than that I have clue on what it could possibly be and I tried every setting possible.

It is surely one of maybe other possibilities as I encountered and still encounter this problem regularly with T300 RS first and nowadays with a TS-XW.

In my case I have 3 controllers as the pedals are Fanatec V3 inverted.... and in order to have the TH8 working in H-Shifter this one is also plugged separately.
( TH8 and pedals always remain plugged but not the wheel which is plugged when needed ... the less plugged the less damage possible with .... cats at home ... even more dangerous with headphones and microphones connections :D )

What mostly works when this happen ( as it may also happen at any session change ):
- Alt F in order to reset the FFB ( it works mostly perfectly for between sessions changes )
- strangely for the problem at the start ... closing GTR2 - Modifying pedals separate to combined in Thrustmaster Control panel and restart GTR2 and resetting FFB also mostly works.

Anyway .... also rather modify the rotation of the wheel in the control panel from 900° ( or 1080 ) down to 540° max. ( GTR2 was done with only 240° at the time ) .... as it also may help for a stronger FFB.

Not sure at all but I think the solution of pluggin 1st the wheel and the shifter afterwards might be a better solution at the start.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies