1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Nissan GT-R officially licensed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. The GT3 lineup is going to be tasty once September rolls around :)
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Super-licenser Marco did it again!:thumbsup: Awesome.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. YES!!

so if I understand, we will get road GTR as free and GT3 version as DLC ?
  5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Terrific news! It's a great looking car, and it goes like the clappers to boot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The good Marco-stalkers knew this already, but it's still great news seeing it officially revealed and the generally happy comments it's receiving :)

Marco also revealed they've got the M235i Racing licenced as well. That's another car that will go perfectly with the Nordschleife :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Shhhhh dont tell anyone he said.....
    • Haha Haha x 3
  8. Turk

Premium Member

I doubt it, why would they give the road car for free?
  9. road GTR will be included as future (free?) update and GT3 with nord DLC, that what i understand by this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Turk

Premium Member

It's hard to tell, to be honest I replied to you before I read the story. It isn't exactly clear if the road car is a separate update from the Nords/dream car DLC. It just says the car will come in a future update, which could mean the DLC.

It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm getting the Nords DLC regardless.
  11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Very nice addition to an already remarkable line up,
    The Gran Turismo player I used to be is looking forward to try the beast in the best (IMHO) SIM available today.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. wow, great job kunos, awesome guys
  13. awesome, can't wait :cool:
  14. Excellent, can't wait for the GT3
  15. Yees :) Good news indeed.
  16. monza66

@ Simberia @Simberia

Again, a paid pack, kunos like dollars.
  17. They also like food and clothes, those bastards.
    • Haha Haha x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

18. I don't really care as AC is so good I will buy any content Kunos develops for it
  19. remember, not everybody can buy something from internet any time he want, for me i can't buy any other DLC from kunos because my AC are vouched from someone ( thx btw ) and i can't buy anything from the net, so every free contenent are welcome to the already great cars/track we have.

but kunos deserve additional money for their work, and am sure that DLC pack price will be great.
  20. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That gave it away Gerard27. Nice try again. Did Kunos kill your entire family or something?
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 1