1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare Start For McLaren Continues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 20, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hamilton 1
    McLaren 0
  3. Mclaren: the ferrari of 2013
  4. Perfect! LOL Callum, you should run an updating score each race :p
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bit sad when a 5th place is seen as a victory.

He did afterall qualify 3rd, so effectively went back 2 places, lol.

Maybe it should be

Raikonnen 1
    RoW 0
  6. Steve Lambert

Steve Lambert
    I hate not getting pole

Hamilton did a great job in Australia. The only reason he was 5th was due to a late breaking error which forced him into a 3 stopper. Other than that he did nothing else wrong.
  7. You still can't help thinking that Lewis would have qualified that Mclaren much better than Button or Perez.
  8. Gotta say, I never liked McLaren, and was only hoping for them to do well so that Lewis can battle for the WDC. However, after they've screwed him over in 2012 and definitely didn't appreciate his presence in their team the way they should have (didn't even celebrate his 100th GP in Germany 2012) I can't help but feel amused by their problems and issues.

Especially watching Jenson "I can make every close defeat to Hamilton look like a win" Button struggle makes me devilishly happy. Let's see how he's gonna cope with Perez, don't forget that the young mexican only finished 1,7 seconds behind Jenson in the Australian Grand Prix.

It's still a long season and too early to predict what's gonna happen, but every low point for McLaren is a satisfaction for me personally.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You hit the nail on the head there mate - I was feeling the same way!
  10. You know what? I just might ;)
    • Like Like x 1