NEXTION DASH LED ISSUE

Hello everyone!!!
from a few days I'm having a problem with a Dashboard created by me with an Arduino pro micro, 16 led WSB2812B, and a 4.3'' Nextion screen.
I have connected everything in the correct way, paying attention to the direction of the LEDs, connected the 5V of the LEDs together with the 5V of the Nextion to the VCC port of the Arduino and the GND of the LEDs together with the GND of the Nextion to a GND port of the pro micro and soldered pin J1 to power everything to 5V.
Loaded the arduino ide in the microbridge file, making sure to specify the pin and the number of leds, tried and retried the led profiles in SimHub, but despite this they still do not turn on, even with the simhub test. I have also made sure with a voltmeter that all the sladings have been done properly and there are no missing contacts, but I still have this problem.
The Nextion on the other hand works great.
Have any of you experienced this problem before?

I've not used a nextion display, but am I right in thinking you're taking the v5 power for both the nextion and leds directly from the arduino? I was under the impression that you should use a separate 5v power supply for them (I'm assuming just an internal USB hub would be fine for that?). No idea if that would cause the issue or not though I'm afraid.

Do the leds work if the nextion isn't attached?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.