Next upgrade - Heusinkveld pedals vs DD Wheel vs VR vs NLR Motion v3

Hello , I recently upgraded my graphics card to 1080 and Im now thinking what to change or upgrade next. It is not really necessary, everything works fine, but you know... It is exciting to change and upgrade stuff like that :)

what would you choose to upgrade as a first thing. Im aware price vice they differ, some of them a lot

Current setup
Obutto R3volution
Fanatec csw2 with Porsche 918 rim and Drift rim,
Fanatec v3 pedals,
Fanatec SQ shifter 1.5
Fanatec Hand break
Simvibe with 4 ADX Maximus CM mode and butt kicker in CS mode
Gametrix KW-908
48 "curved TV

Options
V3 pedals - Heusinkveld Pro or Ultimate
CSW2 - Accuforce 2 or any OSW, which one?
48 "TV - Oculus cv1 or Vive
Obutto - upgrade partly to NLR v3 motion

thanks for your opinion

Last edited:
My experience: got Thrustmaster TX it is ok, but failed, they repaired, not this wheel which was new, later got GT omega racing seat no complains at all, really good seat with wheel base mount, has ASUS PG279Q, also bought clubsport V3 pedals, no more money from me to Fanatec, high end toy as someone alredy decribed, had Oculus CV1 , motion sikcness (small) even with gtx 1080 i'm not newbie, so know what i speak, really wanted to like CV 1 or HTC vive, bullshot, next generation for it, even was big fan of virtual reality, first impressions great later, totally bullshit, hooked up now 3xLG 27" 75hz monitors for 180 EUR each, they have only HDMI, so be sure to buy as i bought club 3d active displayport to hdmi cable, whic let me use 75 hz, game changer from 60 hz! i know cause has ASUS PG279Q.
So for beginners, as me as semi beginner, go to T300 base, pedals i have V3 with damper kit, my brother came and said that it is really nothing good, i know this, and he is not computer gamer like me, just feeling speaking frankly is not what you would have to pay for 500 eujr with delivery, so go with H-eusikn' pro, 600 eur with out clutch, you do not need normally clutch, after this OSW and forget about all toys, i was thinking to buy fanatec V2.5 but it is 900 EUR with GT2rim bmw, and 1200 EUR -OSW with custom rim (cheap feom aliexpress) would save your asses for long time, to avoid reselling fanatec! if you are really in this hobby i will not have to put comments, my conclusion Tx ot T30RS pedals are almost disaster :) but base i think is really good for its price, small brake mod, like putting rubber after brake pedal will help alot, i could do this you will do as well ;)

OK, everything changed got V2.5 and formula rim very cheap from one guy in teritory of very good racing wheell with paddle for such price, V2.5 is great, if you get base for 400 EUR and wheel for 150 EUR totally woth it!!! no need OSW :DDD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the HE Pros, SimVibe CM, and Simucube with Small Mige.. All great bits of gear.. but if i could only have one upgrade..i'd get the Oculus Rift.. especially as you just got your 1080..

I've just built a new dedicated VR rig and it's just amazing..

All your other gear is fine at the moment.. not like you're using a driving force GT!!!

All the best with your decision making!

Also.. forget pre fabricated rigs like the Obutto and build yourself an 8020 style rig.. especially if you're considering OSW.. If you need any advice just PM me.. I've built several 8020 rigs for OSW.

Upvote 0
thanks sjb, your setup seems to be very close to one I wanna go to as well

where u got your OSW?

Im still not sure about 8020, Im quite happy with Obutto versatility and hence never tried any 8020, Im not sure what Im really missing

Have you any pictures of your sim rig?

thanks Vic

P.S. You are "not too far" based as well, at least same part of the world. Any plan to visit Auckland? :)

Upvote 0
thanks sjb, your setup seems to be very close to one I wanna go to as well

where u got your OSW?

Im still not sure about 8020, Im quite happy with Obutto versatility and hence never tried any 8020, Im not sure what Im really missing

Have you any pictures of your sim rig?

thanks Vic

P.S. You are "not too far" based as well, at least same part of the world. Any plan to visit Auckland? :)
Yeah mate.. i'll send you a PM tomorrow

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%