next level racing motion platform v3 software download ploblem

haha, problem even ^^^^

hi all,

I have just purchased the nlr motion platform v3, set it up as per instructions, but when I go to input my serial number to download the software, it says incorrect serial number. I have tried inserting it without hyphens as suggested, still no joy. I have used the find my serial number tool & it finds it no problem, copy & paste into box, still nothing. I have emailed them but heard nothing back yet.

anyone else had this issue ?, can the software be downloaded elsewhere

thanks

John

@evo1982

That's an old file, download it, install it and it will auto update you. Save you from waiting.

Edit: unfortunately I've been requested to remove the link to the file. Hopefully you get a response soon. I posted it because I know how long you might have to wait for contact from NLR.

Apologies to motionsystems.eu, my intention was only to help a fellow user.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi all I just set up my new Next Level Racing Motion Platform v3 today and just like @evo1982 who had a non working serial number 2 years ago my serial number is also not working.

I've emailed Next Level Racing to see if they can sort me out. - Total bummer spent all day setting up, just setting waiting now for it to be Monday in Australia!

Is this something that happens allot?

Upvote 0
Yep pretty much. If you get software when you enter the serial number that's the one that you use. I think there is an actual next level branded branch of the release but they are effectively the same thing with a different logo.

Upvote 0
Hi, just set up my motion platforms but i do get as well same wrong serial number.
can somebody link to a dropbox the software?

I wriote support but its XMas...dont really feel like waiting for days after spending hours in setting up.

Thanks to anybody that can help.

Vanni

Upvote 0
Hi @vannib your serial number probably works but isn't up to date in the Next Level Racing system.

Try using this page here https://motionsystems.eu/downloads/fspm

That's the company that actually manufacture the unit.

Also I have sent you a pm with the message I got from Next Level Racing support.

Does anyone have this file? The next level website won't take my serial. I tried the motionsystems website and it seems to take my serial but the download link it gives me is dead. 404.

Edit: I found a screenshot of someones serial in another thread on this website that did work to download the software.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 486 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 322 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 150 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.5%
Back