1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New wheel stand pro shifter mount

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by ears, Jun 10, 2016.

1. I don't know if this really is new but I hadn't seen it before and don't think I've seen it here so thought I'd mention it.

There's a nify new extension for the wheel stand pro that lets you put a shifter in a much mroe natural position.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

What pedals are those, the base plate looks different from the T3PA-Pros, or is that what they are?

3. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    World's fastest mobile chicane Premium Member

It is the T3PA Pro pedals. The bracket for mounting the plate was just removed.

4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

They look much nicer like that IMHO, the normal shiny metal base plate I always thought looked a bit too boy racer "flashy", but that might be just me...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have mine fitted now and like it.

The main frustration I had with the WSP was having to have the shifter so high and forward. Especially as the TH8A had such a high gear stick.

Now I have the shifter in a much more natural position and am very happy.

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

That's good to know, although I'm going to order the WSP without the gear stick extension for now, as it's probably going to be quite a while before I get the TH8A, and I'm mostly going to be driving GT3 cars in any case, which don't use an H-shift (though do some of them use a sequential shift in real life?)

7. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member