New UI bug?

I had this problem it is caused by a 3rd party mod, track, hud, rfm don't know which one . I copied my package folder then unsubscribe for all workshop items did a fresh install. Now all fine. About time for a spring clean with over 200 gb of rf2 files.
Hope this helps.

Is there a way to 'unfavorite' a favorite server, I mean to untick a once favorized server? Also maybe a way to unsubscribe to subscribed series?
Each time I want to do single player "All Tracks-AllSeries" game I have to reload the complete content again.. :sleep:

If you find a way to re-set all the favorite servers, you will just extend the time needed to search for it when you load up the UI again. Having one favortie server, I choose the one with the lowest ping, shortens the time the UI looks for servers. However, I too have seen the Comp System servers being listed and that list appears to grow with every series I have tried. Somebody said you could remove the expired series by unsubscribing in the workshop, but I have not found the series there to remove them.

Thanks for replying guys, don't want any multiplayer favorite servers, just for single player I just want to get rid off in my case 3 signed up competitions. And btw if you simply join any server it adds another bloat crap which keeps u away from "ALL TRACKS SERIES" for single player game. Either they messed up again or that's their paleontological way presenting state of software?

Having ONE favorite server is a time saver, it's better to have one than not. Even if you are single play only you still have to navigate to the single player tab and that crosses the screen that searches for the favorite server. Just add one. and ignore it. It will still take a moment or two, but having one will be faster than letting the UI search the entire list of servers for a favorite. As far as the various competition servers, I don't have an answer for that myself.(same issue)

I no longer use the new UI, but has anyone tried setting "Multiplayer auto retrieve servers":true, to false in Multiplayer.JSON

"Multiplayer auto retrieve servers":true,
"Multiplayer auto retrieve servers#":"If true then game will auto download server list when possible. If false, it won't and user will have to manually download the list",

Well I decided to take one for the team and test this under the new UI.
set ""Multiplayer auto retrieve servers":false," in multiplayer.JSON
The multiplayer page to the left of the race page does not show up.
If you now select RACE from the top menu line the multiplayer page then shows up.
Can someone else test this please.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%