1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New sound in next update. Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.03

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Tom Neidher, Jan 2, 2014.

2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

It doesn't confirm that a sound update will be released, I defiantly will be keep a close eye on the community overhaul though
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  3. Should be interesting as to what they "improve".
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Has it been confirmed that the missing cockpits and damage will be updated in a future patch ?
  6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i really hope they will solve it soon, that is one of the things that annoy's me the most in GT6, they had enough time to do the cockpits from gt5 to gt6, i would prefer to have less cars but all with cockpit than all this cars without cokcpit, and the ones without cockpit even seem too have a diferent model, they just look "diferent"
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TRU, i hope to. It changes the whole experience of the reality of driving. This redbull car is fantastic to drive with the engine sound.
  8. The X2014 Jr. Already sounds like that, and has done for a while. It really raises the bar for everything else in GT6, but it's not new.
  9. the truth is that the sound of some engines is very good (Lambo Aventador, Lexus LFA, McLaren MP4-6C, etc), but honestly other cars sound horrible, (Ferrari Scuderia and 458 Italia, Lancia Stratos, Subaru Impreza, etc.)
  10. 1.03 has been added to the Notifications area in GT6. We can expect it end of January.

Correction. The Red Bull Challenge is at the end of the month AFTER the next update.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 2