1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New Series for the Forza 4 game

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Josh Kohler, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys, Reapster here.

Now I have been talking to a friend of mine who is also in the RD forum and I thought since some people can't afford to get the setup for the mini cooper challenge. I decide to make a mini cooper challenge for forza 4. Now I am not trying to copy them but I just though that people can have a race that they can afford. Here are the rules.

Car: MINI Cooper '09

Assists
    ABS off
    Steering Simulation
    Stability off
    Traction control on or off
    Shifting has to be Manual

We will have a qualifying at 7:00 pm eastern standard time every Saturday. The race will start at 7:30 and will be a timed race. We will need to have a caution car for each race so I will pick someone who can be at each race every. You will have to pick a number for your car and put that number on your car. Hopefully we will have more than one season.

Now the tracks that I am going to pick isn't going to be high speed race tracks. All of them are going to be tracks that are really technical and have loads of turns. I will post all the dates of each track on a different thread. If you would like to join then just post here. Also you can friend request me on xbox live.

One last thing, you must have a fully upgraded car up to S series to 614. You can tune your car to where you have better turning and better shifting. So good luck and let me know if you want to join.

1st:30 2nd:28 3rd:26 4th:24 5th:22 6th:20 7th:18 8th:16 9th:14 10th:12 11th:10 12th:8 13th:6 14th:4 15th:2

2. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

A Mini upgraded up to S, Mikey Mouse tracks instead of great and astonishing tracks, like Le Mans, Road America, Road Atlanta, Sebring. Almost 1000 cars ingame but only 1 boring car model. Not for me. Good luck with the serie tho. :)

3. Well since I am not getting any responds then I guess I need someone to take this post off cause apperantly no one likes the Mini Cooper.

4. Think its a good idea and would be interested myself. Maybe its because its on a saturday evening that people aren't responding.

I like the mini friday event on Race 07 and think it could be fun.

5. Well then if people have a problem with the time and day of racing I can change it to where everyone can have a day to race. I mean all you have to do is tell me and we can race what ever day people like. The only problem that I have is that I am in America and I have college from 8 am to 2:30 pm and I don't get home till 3:20 pm so thats why I put it for 7 pm.