1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New RACE expansions leaked

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Adam Jonas, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I've seen an interesting picture about the possible next addon for RACE 07, hope that its not a joke!

2. what picture ??

3. It wouldn't be a joke - SimBin did say that they were planning 5 last packs to the RACE 07 franchise. There are two already out of the way (Formula RR and STCC2).

4. what picture guys ??

5. Hope that I don't make anything bad, if yes, I'm so sorry and delete this post.

[​IMG]

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It's not a joke, those pictures were visible in the gcf files of STCC 2. Nice find :thumb:

7. Hmm... this is really interesting! Cool! Can't wait for details:)

8. It could be that they were "intended to be released mods" but have since been shelved too, so don't get your hopes up too much.

9. Looks more like a vending machine for sports drinks? LOL

10. My thoughts exactly.. :p

11. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

I am a bit confused about the 3 'injection' series, I am just wondering what are they most likely to be?

12. Lets hope they are for real, looks good!

13. Only the WTCC 2010 interests me there.

14. Now, it had came such a situation they want.

15. 1987 touring cars sounds good as for WTCC 2010, no new car models (unless they include the Honda Civic that raced at Macau) and only 3 tracks 2 of which already have decent versions released.

16. Got any pics of that Civic?

Also, Lada did show up with the Priora in 2010 with Thompson. *My mistake, was 2009*

17. i thought that was 2009
    Not sure about the Civic now- wikipedia has it down as excluded in the results

18. including the civic would be so cool
    only for that car i would already buy it.

1987 championship would be a nice addon as well...

19. I hope they'll not skip the 2009 WTCC season, I would love to drive the Lada Priora!

20. Be aware the Civic entered at Macau 2010 by Chan Kin Man was the Honda Civic Type-R EP3 !!! This is not the FN2-Modell used in BTCC for example. Not sure but if I remember right, they excluded the car after scrutineering because it was not up to date...