1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New PC, replays won't work?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by sid77, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

I'm sure this is just me being stupid. I've got myself an all singing and dancing new PC, Win 7 64 bit using the G27. I've set the wheel up and all the buttons are functioning but for some reason no matter which button I map for the Instant replay nothing happens when I hit the button in-game? I've mapped the instant replay button with say "restart" and this works so I know the button itself is fine. It also function perfectly fine in Windows when I do a button test.

Any ideas?

2. I think they broke instant replays in certain session types in the last hotfix.
  3. oh well that explains it! I'm just doing leaderboard challenges at the moment. Do you know if it's going to be fixed?
  4. hm, hard to say... it happens with the latest patch last week and seems to effect the instant-replay as well. The Replay is now only available in Race and Practice-Sessions. In Race it will be saved, when the Race-Results are shown. Then you will get a note, that the Replay was saved.
  5. Well that's a bummer because I mainly hot lap and like to watch my replays to see how I'm doing. Not to mention have a look at the gorgeous cars and graphics! Surely it must be on the horizon to get fixed.
  6. Can anyone confirm if this bug is due to be fixed?