New March and Brabham

Give it a go.... it is outstanding! What a character have this old race cars love it! :thumbsup:
Hope one day for a whole track pack in this 1976 area with Silverstone quality from S397
Maybe a new GPL... love... love.. love ..love.... this old cars!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Studio397 make my day happy :D:thumbsup:

These two old crap cars are free and came via a free content add-on downloaded automatically.

Shame they make us pay such a high price for good cars and dump this **** on our HD whether we want them or not! Should have done it the other way around.

These two old crap cars are free and came via a free content add-on downloaded automatically.

Shame they make us pay such a high price for good cars and dump this **** on our HD whether we want them or not! Should have done it the other way around.
Wow... a thank you would be much more appropriate and respectful to S397 maybe? If you don’t like both cars, unsubscribe them. If you think the paid DLC is too expensive, don’t buy it.

Driving these cars around historic Brianza, historic Spa or historic Monte Carlo is a blast!

Really, S397 forced this onto your HD, it didn't do this on mine, otherwise I would've been so grateful considering there's very little to offer ATM, I don't do full price on anything and am trying my best to stay. I had to press the green button on Steam

Jeez you never stop do you ?? Move on , find another sim that suits you

I'd love to see the '76 era Brands Hatch/Nordschleife!
Just tested the Brabham on the current Brands Hatch.... Love it. Single seaters that will bite if provoked, but from a time when they were expected to lose grip with a bit of warning and progression if you push them. Not the knife edge modern aero dominant style of handling where there seems to be no warning before you arrive at the scene of the accident. Very, very pleasant to drive and sucker you in to going quickly...

Last edited:
Wow... a thank you would be much more appropriate and respectful to S397 maybe? If you don’t like both cars, unsubscribe them. If you think the paid DLC is too expensive, don’t buy it.

Driving these cars around historic Brianza, historic Spa or historic Monte Carlo is a blast!
Cars like these race somewhere in the world most weekends (on modern circuits) even now. The owners can't wait to give them a thrashing and show them off. Rightly so.

LOL, not surprisingly an AC SUV lover has disagreed with me. Bet they're thrilled about Ford's future product lineup. Give natedogg1867 more SUVs, please! (but hopefully not in rF2)

you have to be joking .....????? Tell me it aint so....????

No joke. Ford is only going to be making the Mustang, pickup trucks, and SUVs for the American market. On the other hand, it allowed me an opportunity to buy a new Focus ST at a reasonable discount for autocrossing since they are no longer being made (terrible commuter car, but being retired I don't commute).

Or did you mean the other not joking:
upload_2018-7-26_14-49-24.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back