• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

New File Added: Rear Lights Pack

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Sheldon Cooper, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

Ratings:
    +14
    Downloads: A new file has been added by twister77:

Rear Lights Pack

Rear Lights pack for some of the older non-cg cars, all done in the views.ini
    I downloaded the pack few months ago and have recently tried to find the web-site from which I got it, but without success

2. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

Ratings:
    +14
  3. Cobra

Cobra

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to be too rude, but which cars are these for?? I downloaded it, so if you want i can post a list. :)

4. twister77

twister77

Ratings:
    +10
    Hmm, I thought once downloaded file was unziped, it would it be pretty much self-explanatory to which cars it would apply. Here is the list anyway..

Attached Files:

5. Cobra

Cobra

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks twister77!

I actually got the cars r lights I wanted by a fluke. I wanted the ones for the '05 Mustang GT and the '69 Mustang Boss 302. Once i opened it, you are correct that it was obvious..lol! I guess that I am used to people listing things, and all that so we don't download something thinking "one thing" and getting something different. That is all.
    Take care eh?!