F1 22 new aston martin

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hi guys! So, im a great F1 fan and unfortnately I do not have enough money to buy the new F1 22 in steam. Don't worry, im not begging for you guys to help me buy it, because I already have the cracked file. But it does not receive any updates. So, I would like to ask for the new aston martin livery, u know, the black halo and everything. Any of you guys would be able to do it for me? Thanks :)

Hi guys! So, im a great F1 fan and unfortnately I do not have enough money to buy the new F1 22 in steam. Don't worry, im not begging for you guys to help me buy it, because I already have the cracked file. But it does not receive any updates. So, I would like to ask for the new aston martin livery, u know, the black halo and everything. Any of you guys would be able to do it for me? Thanks :)
problem is, codemaster never release any livery update, just performance

you have a point there. But what im saying is, if anyone in the community could do it, it would be very good, don't you thinnk so?
but not possible, we cant change the ''layout'' of F1, the mapping is done to use less thing, so 1x1 pixel can be use just for the green of the car. We cant add sponsor placement, the sponsor you see, that the number of sponsor you can get. Can just swap it nothing else

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 180 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 116 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 125 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 52 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 73 27.0%
Back