New AI with Skip Barber cars and new tracks = FUN!

Bonehead

Premium
I just did a few short AI races with the Skip Barber cars and it was exceptional to say the least. Add in two new tracks (Road Atlanta and Mid Ohio) plus improved AI, and it will keep me busy racing for quite awhile! :)

EDIT/ If you get a CTD, lower the number of AI. iRacing is already working on a fix.

I just did a few short AI races with the Skip Barber cars and it was exceptional to say the least. Add in two new tracks (Road Atlanta and Mid Ohio) plus improved AI, and it will keep me busy racing for quite awhile! :)

EDIT/ If you get a CTD, lower the number of AI. iRacing is already working on a fix.

Totally agree! I ran the Skippy at Mid Ohio last night in VR and had a blast. I've been in the new year sim racing slump lately and this really has me excited to put a custom season together.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Porsche at Road Atlanta with my own Roster, was just about to sit down for an hour when:

For todays update, bugger, back to FIFA20 then!

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Porsche at Road Atlanta with my own Roster, was just about to sit down for an hour when:

For todays update, bugger, back to FIFA20 then!
Apparently they were down for a patch already. At least they keep up on problems. It was a CTD at Donington with over 20 cars that was fixed. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.