• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Netkar Pro - Fiat 500 Abarth handbrake Setup

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by sti228, Sep 20, 2012.

1. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Hi. Can someone help me to setup handbrake for car Fiat 500 Abarth ? I have Steering Wheel logitech G25 and i want to use for handbrake my logitech attack 3 joystick. How to setup it for handbrake ? I search information in google, but can't find useful things.

2. Jorge Alves

Jorge Alves

Ratings:
    +388
    i dont think you can config 2 different controls at the same time ... maybe with some hardware where you can atach g25 & Joystick nKP will recognixe it as single control? i read some people do this when connecting Fanatec pedals together to G25/27 wheel but i dont know how it works

3. Anestis

Anestis

Ratings:
    +65
    NetKar does support 2 game controlers for sure, I have G27 and a DIY (mJoy) controller for my custom pedals and for a button box.
    Go to Settings->Controller->Advanced and to the upper right there is a menu to select your joystick.
    Select your logitech attack 3 joystick. Then, press Handbrake(menu at left) and then push the key you want for handbrake to your selected joystick.The key has a number that lights up at your right.Press that number and you have assign the action you want(handbrake) to your selected button.
    I hope that I had understand what are you asking for. If not ,,,, just ignore,

Excuse my poor English....

• Like Like x 2
  4. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Anestis Genidouniaoglou

Thank you for help :)