Need help with Content Manager for Assetto Corsa

Hello Guys (im very new to this stuff), hope yall doing good. I have a problem with my steering wheel and paddles not working with content manger I have done many steps such as rebinding it, reinstalling both the content manager and the game and still no change. The steering wheel works for the game itself but when I launch it through the content manger I go into the game it starts and I'm just there not moving because my paddels don't work. Can anyone help me please?. Also during the configuration on content manager for my paddles and wheel it shows that it works.

PXN PC Racing Wheel, V900

Maybe a silly question ? anyway first important point to check.
Is your problem present for all cars ? or only for older cars only done to be used with a H-Shifter ?
There's in CM and AC launcher also an option to activate when wishing to use H-Shifter with the cars not using paddles IRL
If activated, paddles will never work for such older cars ! .... but only for cars in game using only paddles IRL.

Go to CM in Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls and just above the Gears settings you have a
"Use H-Shifter" option. If checked .... you'll need to uncheck it if you wish to drive all cars with paddles.

Sorry I’m not at my computer, but did you save the settings?
Further go to “drive” tab in CM menu and move down to the cars (specific?) settings, here you find it’s selected on “default “ that’s probably empty. Just use the pull down and select the earlier saved settings.
In my case I have deleted the default and use an general setting that I renamed into default so it’s always working.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.