FM4 Need drivers!!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
So most of you know I'm now co-running my new club, Team Yamagura. I'm planning to start a mini YouTube series testing and punishing Jap cars to the limit. Here's a quick example of what lines I'm thinking on:

For the first attempt I was thinking of testing all the Civics up to 300hp around Tsukuba. Each car will do 3 hot laps individually with the fastest laps going into the final edit of the video, then we would run a 10 lap battle to get the overall winner. So if you want to be part of this then post here or on the link below, PM on RD or PM on Xbox. I'll post more information when everything is planned out properly.

Also a quick side note. The Team Yamagura forum site can be visited now. It's still in the very early days, because we obviously need more members. Don't want to poach from RD but anyone interested in JDM can join.

http://yamagura.forumotion.co.uk/

Theres no real time it has to be done, but it will always be worked around RD events so there should be no conflicts of dates/times. I'll be doin all the hot-lapping first off and getting that lot edited ready for the 10 lap battle to be added afterwards. Like I say I just want to get everything in order before anything starts, because I don't want to be messing around to much.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%