NCM_National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park_Bowling Green, KY.

Tracks NCM_National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park_Bowling Green, KY. 001

Login or Register an account to download this content
Loving the mod I will be down there next month. Cleaning up deception would be ideal for realism, its more of a hump than ditch for the next revision.
Many apologies! I am aware of the inaccuracy. I am new to modding, used a less than ideal software, RTB to construct. I have since been away from modding, as to do it proper I would have to learn 3D Imaging and using top of the line software.
Hopefully...hopefully, one of the truly talented modders here, will pick it up and do a fresh build of the track.
Sorry again, I did the best I could with the tools in hand. The software used is a nightmare to get things to flow without odd bumps....

Thanks again. When added to AC I see the Bluegrass layout as well as Grand Full layout. I've been able to add and drive tracks in AC in the past and not sure what the issue is with this one. I just tried loading your Milkwaukee Mile track and it crashes to the launcher as well. So not exactly sure what the deal is. I did just reinstall AC after having removed it from steam, but figured there would be no issues with a fresh install.

Thanks again. When added to AC I see the Bluegrass layout as well as Grand Full layout. I've been able to add and drive tracks in AC in the past and not sure what the issue is with this one. I just tried loading your Milkwaukee Mile track and it crashes to the launcher as well. So not exactly sure what the deal is. I did just reinstall AC after having removed it from steam, but figured there would be no issues with a fresh install.
Man...things change so often with shaders patches and whatnot, I was able to load and setup a race, however CM had to do a quick fix to continue.. It may help to use Content Manager as it reveals what is lacking due to current updates.... in the end it should work. So many variables, partly why I stopped modding to be brutally honest, because of troubles I had as you are. Just keep trying, it should end up working..if it does here on my end, then surely it is just a mix up of files or updates is my guess.

Man...things change so often with shaders patches and whatnot, I was able to load and setup a race, however CM had to do a quick fix to continue.. It may help to use Content Manager as it reveals what is lacking due to current updates.... in the end it should work. So many variables, partly why I stopped modding to be brutally honest, because of troubles I had as you are. Just keep trying, it should end up working..if it does here on my end, then surely it is just a mix up of files or updates is my guess.
Alright, so running AC from Content Manager was the fix! It did need to update shaders in order to run the first time. Thanks for your help in getting me going and for your efforts to bring NCM track to AC. Cheers!

@FormulaET , and for anyone else that may be interested, brilliant work!

It's not 100%, but it's close enough that I was able to get out on track (I did the C8 Corvette Experience there the other day and used this to learn the track) and push the car instead of having to learn the basic layout.

Your work made my real life experience MUCH better - thank you!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%