1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nationwide Zippo 200 practice server up tonight

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Ramon van Rijn, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Zippo 200 Practice
    Practice start: Tonight, Thursday June 23 @ 19.00 GMT
    Duration: 6 hours

Use our Racing Club Password to enter!

2. this is totaly nuts and I am so in!

3. Thanks for hosting this RD :thumbup:, don't know if I will make the race but I will do my best,Like Dario said this car really takes"' :bang:"' to drive fast.
    Never been so many times off track in a training session before :facepalm:,but it still a really great car to drive,cant wait what this new tire model will do with the other cars in Iracing.

4. yeah very good thing with the realistic iracing tires brand lol. very good tire for making drift race lol

5. Thanks for hosting the practice session Ramon.

6. Thank you for hosting Ramon, I appreciate it. I think this new car and tire model are certainly going to take us places.

7. Thanks Ramon, I had a great time in there. It not easy is it? I was last by some distance...:hammer:

8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

It will be pain this race :)

9. I'm going to have to agree with your statement in more ways than one... lol... While I have every respect in the world for all drivers and members here at Racedepartment. My jaw will be on the floor if someone is able to complete this race with x0 inc points... hehe