Nashville Street Circuit

Tracks Nashville Street Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, everyone!

Well, still reviewing the track, taking advantage of some spare time, I've been trying to improve some details, still about wall invasions. I didn't change anything in the AIW that I set up and posted here, where I tried to move the cars away from the walls as much as I could and with that, the AI performances are still not ideal, although they are even satisfying me because I have been doing very competitive racing. This time, however, I did the opposite: I moved some walls away from the ideal line of the AIW, that is, I still observed some cars crossing some walls and the best alternative I found was to carry out these small works using ZmodelerV2 for this. Anyway, these small changes in the walls do not modify the original work to the point of mischaracterizing it, but this who can say better is ElWeon. In fact, I just tried to give the AIs a little more room to do their maneuvers without going through the walls. Well, some objects I had to remove so that the works were made and did not create with it aesthetic flaws in the circuit such as, for example, the obj_1074 (two inspectors would stay inside the wall (wall23_s0) that was displaced; there were two options, either I would also move the obj_1074 or I would hide it using the cod: "VisGroups=(988)" (I use this code to hide objects from the game that I don't want to appear in the game); I chose to hide it.

Well, all the advertising boards, which ElWeon justifies not having had time to apply the textures of advertisements, I removed also using the code above. This option was taken because, it really doesn't make sense to have blank plates and also because these plates are on some of the walls that I changed so I would also have to change these plates and that would be an extra job... So, I also chose to remove these objects using such code.

You see, all the changes I made were for my own use and I only share them for those who feel uncomfortable with the same things that bothered me; They are not changes in criticism of the excellent original work, I just look for a way to make the circuit as functional as possible to have the complete pleasure of observing a whole architecture well done and also perfect races. Sure, I still see a few cars going through a wall here and there, but the percentage of this problem is decreasing quite a bit with these AIW and object changes.

As for the installation of these objects sent in the link: https://mega.nz/file/xBMwhY7J#WzKK1xQ4Q2GT8eRRvICDoKBlpHtG2sVzy363XWGq5SY just dump them in the folder where the files of the track are.

Below is the list of the above-mentioned objects; just apply the code, in SCN, as it is in this demo or copy and paste over each corresponding line. Good luck!

Instance=ta8

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=ta8.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=True ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall141_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall141_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall150_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall150_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall290_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall290_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall291_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall291_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall292_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall292_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall293_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall293_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall294_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall294_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall295_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall295_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall296_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall296_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall297_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall297_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall298_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall298_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall299_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall299_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall300_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall300_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall301_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall301_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall302_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall302_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall303_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall303_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall304_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall304_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall305_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall305_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=obj_1074

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=obj_1074.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=False

}

Hello, everyone!

Well, still reviewing the track, taking advantage of some spare time, I've been trying to improve some details, still about wall invasions. I didn't change anything in the AIW that I set up and posted here, where I tried to move the cars away from the walls as much as I could and with that, the AI performances are still not ideal, although they are even satisfying me because I have been doing very competitive racing. This time, however, I did the opposite: I moved some walls away from the ideal line of the AIW, that is, I still observed some cars crossing some walls and the best alternative I found was to carry out these small works using ZmodelerV2 for this. Anyway, these small changes in the walls do not modify the original work to the point of mischaracterizing it, but this who can say better is ElWeon. In fact, I just tried to give the AIs a little more room to do their maneuvers without going through the walls. Well, some objects I had to remove so that the works were made and did not create with it aesthetic flaws in the circuit such as, for example, the obj_1074 (two inspectors would stay inside the wall (wall23_s0) that was displaced; there were two options, either I would also move the obj_1074 or I would hide it using the cod: "VisGroups=(988)" (I use this code to hide objects from the game that I don't want to appear in the game); I chose to hide it.

Well, all the advertising boards, which ElWeon justifies not having had time to apply the textures of advertisements, I removed also using the code above. This option was taken because, it really doesn't make sense to have blank plates and also because these plates are on some of the walls that I changed so I would also have to change these plates and that would be an extra job... So, I also chose to remove these objects using such code.

You see, all the changes I made were for my own use and I only share them for those who feel uncomfortable with the same things that bothered me; They are not changes in criticism of the excellent original work, I just look for a way to make the circuit as functional as possible to have the complete pleasure of observing a whole architecture well done and also perfect races. Sure, I still see a few cars going through a wall here and there, but the percentage of this problem is decreasing quite a bit with these AIW and object changes.

As for the installation of these objects sent in the link: https://mega.nz/file/xBMwhY7J#WzKK1xQ4Q2GT8eRRvICDoKBlpHtG2sVzy363XWGq5SY just dump them in the folder where the files of the track are.

Below is the list of the above-mentioned objects; just apply the code, in SCN, as it is in this demo or copy and paste over each corresponding line. Good luck!

Instance=ta8

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=ta8.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=True ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall141_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall141_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall150_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall150_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall290_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall290_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall291_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall291_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall292_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall292_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall293_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall293_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall294_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall294_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall295_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall295_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall296_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall296_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall297_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall297_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall298_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall298_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall299_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall299_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall300_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall300_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall301_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall301_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall302_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall302_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall303_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall303_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall304_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall304_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=wall305_s0

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=wall305_s0.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True

}

Instance=obj_1074

{

VisGroups=(988)

MeshFile=obj_1074.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=False

}
Hi, Finno ! I'll test it. Great work you did.

While you're trying to fix the AI' collisions, I'm trying to fix the bug with the positioning of the cars after they cross the bridge, on the way back to the grid. There is the startgrid configuration under the bridge and not in the place where they start the race, next to the pit. So far I haven't been able to fix it...

GRID ON THE BRIDGE.jpg

STARTGRID.jpg

Hi, Finno ! I'll test it. Great work you did.

While you're trying to fix the AI' collisions, I'm trying to fix the bug with the positioning of the cars after they cross the bridge, on the way back to the grid. There is the startgrid configuration under the bridge and not in the place where they start the race, next to the pit. So far I haven't been able to fix it...

View attachment 687668

View attachment 687669
Hi, Sergio!

Thanks for testing my work! I look forward to meeting yours too!

As for your task, I see the very complicated thing... I've already made several changes and the only result closer to a good result, which was the displacements of the two sectors, with Xsector1 taking the position of Xsector2 and Xsector2 going forward, as the images I uploaded earlier demonstrate, is not the result we want... For me, in terms of functionality it's even acceptable, but it's not ideal... In fact, the ideal is to always divide the circuits into equal parts: 1/3 for each sector.

Anyway, you ended up confirming something I suspected, that in fact the xfinish was originally mounted on the bridge and then, at some other time, was moved to the location that currently is... This probably shouldn't have been done at BTB and is therefore creating the conflict. Maybe they went through 3dsimed, who knows, and AIW ended up not accepting the change well... enn... I sincerely believe that this bug only has a solution if there is a reassembly of the AIW in the BTB itself, but... maybe this can still be done in some editor... I personally gave up trying.

Now, speaking of AIW editor, I'd like to know a bit more about what you're using, AIW_WX 0.25 for Race07... is it downloadable software or is it an accessory of Race07 itself? If it's standalone software, can it also work with any AIW from another game, like Guitarmaen 422? Tell me about it, please! I liked his presentation; looks much more modern than the old G422...

Let's move on!!

Hugs

As i do not have Rf1 installed and i wanted to try this track.I converted it to RF2 tonight and i added the various updates that have been posted.I am glad to say it is running well.There is a lot of lighting and texture work need for Rf2 but i will probably do these over the following days.
Thanks guys for this great track and updates.
Hi, BigPhill, how are you?! Hope that's okay!

Man, for the part that touches me (updates), I thank you! I'm happy with your return because you're loading the track in RF2 and you're getting a good result; So, I feel like I'm being helpful and I'm really happy with that!

Yes, there is still work to be done, but it all pays off because we have an excellent foundation of the original work! When the job is done well, those little details of edge trimming only complete it in its entirety and are worth the effort! Maybe there wasn't much effort, and not much interest in conversions to other games, on a sloppy circuit, but that's not the case in Nashville, right?!

Let's move on!

Hugs

Hi, Sergio!

Thanks for testing my work! I look forward to meeting yours too!

As for your task, I see the very complicated thing... I've already made several changes and the only result closer to a good result, which was the displacements of the two sectors, with Xsector1 taking the position of Xsector2 and Xsector2 going forward, as the images I uploaded earlier demonstrate, is not the result we want... For me, in terms of functionality it's even acceptable, but it's not ideal... In fact, the ideal is to always divide the circuits into equal parts: 1/3 for each sector.

Anyway, you ended up confirming something I suspected, that in fact the xfinish was originally mounted on the bridge and then, at some other time, was moved to the location that currently is... This probably shouldn't have been done at BTB and is therefore creating the conflict. Maybe they went through 3dsimed, who knows, and AIW ended up not accepting the change well... enn... I sincerely believe that this bug only has a solution if there is a reassembly of the AIW in the BTB itself, but... maybe this can still be done in some editor... I personally gave up trying.

Now, speaking of AIW editor, I'd like to know a bit more about what you're using, AIW_WX 0.25 for Race07... is it downloadable software or is it an accessory of Race07 itself? If it's standalone software, can it also work with any AIW from another game, like Guitarmaen 422? Tell me about it, please! I liked his presentation; looks much more modern than the old G422...

Let's move on!!

Hugs

Hi, Finno! I'll keep trying to correct the positioning of the cars, in relation to Xsectors and Xfinish...I hope to find a solution...As for the AIW editing program, I leave the link for you to download. Use for ISI and SimBin sims. It Works very well. Greetings, man!

Last edited:
Hi, Finno! I'll keep trying to correct the positioning of the cars, in relation to Xsectors and Xfinish...I hope to find a solution...As for the AIW editing program, I leave the link for you to download. Use for ISI and SimBin sims. It Works very well. Greetings, man!

Thanks, Sergio!

Unfortunately, nothing happened when I tried to open the app... then I put the application inside the APPDATA folder and still happened an attempt to open something, but soon appeared only this warning ...
messenger.jpg
Any ideas on the problem? Any instruction? Do I have to put the file somewhere specific? Would it have missing some file that you did not send or on my PC? Finally... a light, please!

Hugs

Last edited:
Thanks, Sergio!

Unfortunately, nothing happened when I tried to open the app... then I put the application inside the APPDATA folder and still happened an attempt to open something, but soon appeared only this warning ... View attachment 687881Any ideas on the problem? Any instruction? Do I have to put the file somewhere specific? Would it have missing some file that you did not send or on my PC? Finally... a light, please!

Hugs
Maybe it's an update of the Microsoft Visual Runtime C++++ files..., but I made a link on Mediafire to a file with a tutorial on how to use the editor. Follow the link below:

Maybe it's an update of the Microsoft Visual Runtime C++++ files..., but I made a link on Mediafire to a file with a tutorial on how to use the editor. Follow the link below:

Yes, at first, it seems like it would be a matter of upgrading from C++, but this is updated with packages that come from 2005 to 2022... anyway, I have all the packages installed on x64 and x86. But, don't worry, I don't want to break my head with it; wanted to know the software more as a curiosity, after all the G422 meets my needs as to configure the AIW I need; Thanks for the effort and the tutorials!

Hello everyone ! I made a post yesterday with an update of the track, with all the corrections, but I deleted the post and deleted the file, because I didn't correctly include the corrections that were made in the track. Please disregard this update. Thank you for understanding !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.