I just received Nascar heat 4 and would like to be able to import a custom paint job for my car. What would be the name of my files? Basically instead of importing a custom paint job onto Kyle Busch's car, I want to import a paint job onto my own car that I will be racing.

I am new to NASCAR Heat 3
I have a PS4 should I stay wirh Heat 3 or upgrade to heat 4?
Is it possible to race against a friend only? we are looking to race each other not a full blown online competition.

is it even possible to mod my career cars? i would like to have the name on the rear widscreen, the typical sponsors and the series on the front windshield.

is it even possible to mod my career cars? i would like to have the name on the rear widscreen, the typical sponsors and the series on the front windshield.
In my Truck Series career, I took over Harrison Burton's #18 truck ride and I ended up replacing his Safelite scheme with my own. I just copied the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" file that has his paint scheme and other paint assets inside into its own folder in the NH4 directory.

Since I have different "sponsors" or multiple schemes throughout the season, I have separate folders for each scheme with the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" and paint assets that correspond to each scheme. I'm planning on making a YouTube video discussing what I do and my methods behind it within the next few days.

In my Truck Series career, I took over Harrison Burton's #18 truck ride and I ended up replacing his Safelite scheme with my own. I just copied the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" file that has his paint scheme and other paint assets inside into its own folder in the NH4 directory.

Since I have different "sponsors" or multiple schemes throughout the season, I have separate folders for each scheme with the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" and paint assets that correspond to each scheme. I'm planning on making a YouTube video discussing what I do and my methods behind it within the next few days.
that would be awesome, let me know when it's done.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%