MyTeam Package Templates [SemiMoMods]

Misc MyTeam Package Templates [SemiMoMods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

MyTeam Package Templates [SemiMoMods] - template files for creating or using myteam full team packages

Description:

This mod is a template for anyone, who wants to create myteam full team mods, or users who want to merge stuff they like together (helmet, livery, personal sticker etc.)
The mod comes in three packages: small, medium and large.
- Small centers around the car and driver.
- Medium expands that to the crew livery and garage.
- Large extends to careerhub stuff and f1 life.​

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57...[/U]

Read more about this resource...

Hey Park,
Is it not possible to attach MyTeam sponsors to the Audi livery (now common_00) or have I made a mistake somewhere?
If this is not possible, do you have the possibility to make it possible?

I don't have the original Audi Livery to test it.

Another quick question.
Is legandary_05 the livery you get after beating BP2?

It could be that I will update the packages today or tomorrow already. Because it seems with what we have right now in public and in test, f1 to myteam chassis swap is finished.
So I need to add the common textures like damage, details etc. to the packages - then we can wrap 'em for good, hopefully.

Thank you for your quick response.

What does the readme say?
I wasn't sure if "Techno Wave" was "legandary_05".
But it's logical...
Now I finally have to finish BP2. :D

No idea, I don't play this game and usually people who create liveries do not want to have ingame sponsors on it.
I'm currently experimenting with designs without custom sponsors.
So the MyTeam Sponsors isn't just a theoretical feature for money.

It could be that I will update the packages today or tomorrow already. Because it seems with what we have right now in public and in test, f1 to myteam chassis swap is finished.
So I need to add the common textures like damage, details etc. to the packages - then we can wrap 'em for good, hopefully.
Sounds good, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

For some reason any helmet i import gets overwritten with a blank yellow texture. I have a feeling it's something to do with the helmet_m.tif file although i can't seem to get rid of it

For some reason any helmet i import gets overwritten with a blank yellow texture. I have a feeling it's something to do with the helmet_m.tif file although i can't seem to get rid of it
Update: I figured it out by replacing the file with the m.tif file from the default halmet texture

Hi. First of all, this mod is great and really helpful.

I just want to comment that the carbon floor textures are a very light grey compared to the floor colours of the rest of the cars in game. I don't know if you could consider revisiting them to make them look closer to them.

Hi. First of all, this mod is great and really helpful.

I just want to comment that the carbon floor textures are a very light grey compared to the floor colours of the rest of the cars in game. I don't know if you could consider revisiting them to make them look closer to them.
It is a template, if you want to have things different, then you can do it yourself. That's what a template is for.

does this also need update after the recent patch? because helmet, racesuit, gloves and boots no longer work for me (i have updated the base files and reimported the textures, they are correctly in the ERP, its saved, but it wont show in the game).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.3%