[Depricated] MySummerMultiMod

Plugins [Depricated] MySummerMultiMod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
N0tiC submitted a new resource:

MySummerMultiMod - Multi-Mod covering Teleportation, Satsuma Power, BOV sound effect, In-Game Map, No requirements ...

Welcome to MySummerMultiMod Version 0.0.1 (Alpha)!

I did not, at first, create this mod to be release but It has grown and now got some potential... So I'm simply sharing!
Untill now, I WAS the only one who had this mod and has tried it so for those who do download and are going to use it:
It is currently in testing phase so report everything you experience being an error or problem AND be aware of risks:
There is high risk to corrupt your save / game files, so take backups and only...

Read more about this resource...

N0tiC updated MySummerMultiMod with a new update entry:

Verified working with experimental version (28.01.2018), Bug fixes and updates

Version 0.0.2 (Game version Experimental 28.01.2018)

Downloaded Game Version 28.01.2018 (Experimental)

Detected problems running mod on "Experimental" version.
I can't drive Satsuma on version 28.01.2018? Exploring possibilities...
(With or without mods, no different either way)
UPDATE: It was NOT the mod. New "clutch" had to be installed.

Bugfixes:
- Fixed wrong references & cleaned up code.
- Fixed error messages to better match and explain errors.
- Fixed error message related...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah, It made me confused for quite some time... I totaly neglected reading the changelog. Bad on my part. I should have checked that first.

Once I figured it out, with help from @kunedo, i tried downloading a save from this site and got it working again.

Too bad hearing you're not playing anymore. Perhaps some day when the game comes a bit further in development you'll check back in. Take care then :)

Yeah, It made me confused for quite some time... I totaly neglected reading the changelog. Bad on my part. I should have checked that first.

Once I figured it out, with help from @kunedo, i tried downloading a save from this site and got it working again.

Too bad hearing you're not playing anymore. Perhaps some day when the game comes a bit further in development you'll check back in. Take care then :)
yea I mean before this update I had no problem the engine would not even brake or blow up once this update came then I got real and I was like yea not playing anymore I mean the game is fun to and I even wanted to learn how to clone but all well stuff happens anyways see u in the future

Major overhaul of initial setup and requirements. Split features. Experimental update...

Version 0.0.3 (Game version: Experimental 28.01.2018 AND STABLE)

- Removed Audio being required to start mod.
(It now disables this feature if it fails loading)
- Removed Map being required to start mod.
(It now disables map feature if it fails loading)
- Changed console output name of mod.
(MySummerMultiMod is now MSMM in short.)
- Changed title to "Satsuma Teleport Mode" from "Car Teleport Mode".
(This, apparently, caused confusion.)

there's a huge bug where using this mod makes the engine impossible to turn off even if you take off the battery, also it disables the use of rear mirrors and it makes it impossible to get the drunk guy to exit the vehicle when dropping him at home. only saving/reloading fixes these bugs. Also the map is little bit too old.

using the latest beta build 28/01/18

there's a huge bug where using this mod makes the engine impossible to turn off even if you take off the battery, also it disables the use of rear mirrors and it makes it impossible to get the drunk guy to exit the vehicle when dropping him at home. only saving/reloading fixes these bugs. Also the map is little bit too old.

using the latest beta build 28/01/18

Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding the engine bug

I've ran in to this major bug ONCE when I first started modding the Boost Power feature and I have never since been able to recreate the bug. How did you get the bug? Can you recreate the bug?
I have a possible solution and also bad news if it would turn out to be the cause of this bug.

Could you confirm this; (If you get the bug again. Confirm that the engine can't be turned off.)
If it is "off" on the ignition and the engine should be off. Try disabling Boost Power feature and see if that turns the engine off.

Possible cause:
Since Im actively forcing the engine to increase its power it may, sometimes, cause the engine to fail once the engine is supposed to shut off. When the engine is off the power should be 0 but once Boost Power is ON it would most likely NOT be 0.

To the (possibly) bad news:
If this turns out to be true, I don't have any direct way of detecting when the cars ignition is turned off or on. There is no such event to catch. So that means, in other words, that I won't be able to change its behavior.

Possible solution:
I could try to wrap this entire feature in a requirement that the user is in "Drive mode" behind the wheels of the Satsuma to minimize risks of this bug. Once you leave the Satsuma/Disengage "Drive mode" it would turn off automaticly. This is NOT 100% sure to work though and I won't do this unless confirmed being the cause ofcourse.

Regarding the bug with the rear mirrors
This is completely new news to me. In my build I can see all mirrors and they are working.
Could you be more specific on this subject?
Also, Im not modifying or accessing mirrors, shaders or nothing regarding this feature of the game.
Are you sure this is related to my mod 100%?

UPDATE: I have found this to be true! If you enable F3 menu you may toggle this for now.
I will look in to it!

Regarding the drunk guy to exit the vehicle
This was also news to me since this is also working for me on both stable and experimental version of the game.
Again, are you 100% sure this is related to my mod?

Possible cause:
Again, this may be because of the Boost Power feature. It may very well be because it has an active modifier to change engine power. Maybe, just maybe, it is causing the drunk guy in to thinking the Satsuma is not standing "still". It can also be caused because of the feature which makes the engine unable to stall when it, perhaps, should have disabled itselt.

Could you confirm this; (If you get the bug again.)
Try disabling Boost Power feature and see if that fixes the situation.

Possible solution:
Try exiting and re-entering the vehicle and toggle Boost Power on/off.

Regarding the map
Is this a personal feedback I'm glad to take suggestions. I will see what I can do on the next release of this mod.
Should be sometimes tomorrow If everything goes as planned.

Reasons for making the map a bit "older is to make it a bit darker with a bit of style to it.
(I don't wanna burn my eyes getting a blank white map smashed up in front of me.)
I've, for the next release, decided to try increasing brightness of the map by 20%.
Give further feedback to make more changes.

Very much appreciate criticism and feedback.
This is the only way things will ever get fixed!

Cheers, ~N! :)

Last edited:
Regarding the map
by old i mean there's no railroad and the new rally points aren't there
Regarding the engine
it happens everytime and i tried to disable the power boost by decreasing it to the minimum and then just disabling it but nothing worked
Regarding the mirrors
it doesn't happen everytime

Regarding the map
I removed the traintrack on the image as, a misstake, and i thought it was just a directional line of north as it is in my country. I didn't read, just assumed. Thanks for letting me know. I will fix this on 0.0.4 release.

Regarding the engine
I will change the values to not go lower than 1. Lets see if this fixes the issue on 0.0.4!

Regarding the mirrors
This seems to be a "bind" error, rather than an error with the mid. It is bound with the keybind F3 and will toggle as you press F3. Atleast for me.
I will change the button on release 0.0.4.

Any other feedback you would like to give me?

Cheers and thanks, ~ N! :)

if you can fix the power boost thing please give us a a visual that shows the actual speed,power & torque we're on. there's a seperate mod for that but it's seems to not like your mod.

I could easily add torque to F4 menu if thats what you're asking?

It already, visually, show Speed, Power etc there?

Added this to 0.0.4 release.

Changed version to Beta 0.1. Bug fixes, more tp locations, tweeks to transmission, adjustments etc..

Version 0.1/(0.0.4) (BETA) (Game version: Experimental 28.01.2018 AND STABLE)

With 250+ downloads and basicly no feedback on recent changes and updates
I've decided that no changes will be made regarding latest "patch".

hei20 gave feedback and confirmed a bug I once ran in to.
(Engine can't be shut off even when battery is unplugged)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mysummermultimod.146629/#post-2678241

He also talked about mirrors not working? I was sceptic of this since...

How can i teleport beer cases in my kichen table i spwan som time but it spwan tiamo shop
I use my summer car save game editor sorry for my bad inglish im indian

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea