My tyre grip is worse than AI competitors

So, here is something interesting. I'm racing against other identical cars (AI racing mode) and driving behind them. They have no problem driving through the curves in 110km/h whereas I slide out in the sand or on to the grass while driving 90-100 km/h. Why is that the case? Is there anything I can change in the settings to prevent this? I follow the exact path of the competing AI cars and still this happens. Seem a bit unfair that they don't loose tyre grip, but I do... ;)

Kinda two possibilities, one is that AI has a cornering "cheat" on a per-car basis to help them maintain speed in corners that you'd need to edit in the specific cars that have a problem. The other is that your tires aren't at optimal pressure/temp and theirs are.

Kinda two possibilities, one is that AI has a cornering "cheat" on a per-car basis to help them maintain speed in corners that you'd need to edit in the specific cars that have a problem. The other is that your tires aren't at optimal pressure/temp and theirs are.
I see. Thanks. Is there a quick fix for getting better tyre grip "in general" without tweaking every car? It's me and my two kids playing and I just don't have the time to fix this each time. I'm looking for a checkbox setting in AC that will enhance tyre grip regardless of which car we drive.

Anyone having a quick fix for this? Or do I really need to go in and adjust for every single car to get good tyre grip? Feels very time-consuming...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea