• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

My RaceNet name ?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Ross Garland, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,231
    Greetings all.

I'm automatically logged into RaceNet when I start DR but I have no idea what my RaceNet name is. I've tried to log into my Codemasters account to find out what it is, but apparently I've forgotten my password too. I've tried to get a reset but it says "The specified account cannot have its password reset" for both of my two email addresses.

Is there another way of finding out my RaceNet name? I need it to post here and sign up for the RDRC.

Edit: Nevermind. My RaceNet account was created automatically when I started the game for the first time via Steam, and therefore wasn't associated to an email address. All sorted now.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,231
    Who changed the subject line? I'm not someone that over-uses punctuation... :/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,739
    Better ? ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    Was just now struggling with the exact same thing. One way i found to check the RaceNet name used in DIRT Rally (via Steam) was to start the game, navigate to Leagues -> DIRTgame.com. This will open a browser and there you have it!

Next over to the RDRC thread to edit my racenet name :)

• Like Like x 1