My new G27 issue

Hi all,

I have been through loads of threads and googled my ass off but have found no answer to my issue so would appreciate any help...

I have recently had a 4 month layoff from racing off any kind but with the F1 season under way, the juices are flowing again, so I went out and bought a G27. GSC is my Sim of choice however I can't assign any wheel control functions to my G27 buttons. The wheel works fine and the preset has the basics sorted but I want to "customize" my buttons etc. Each button I choose reverts to "joy3 p3u"...whatever that is? I have removed all virtual joysticks and started a new profile but still a no go. Any advice is appreciated :)

P.S. The other issue just identified is when I go into the replay area, I can't select anything...basically the game just freezes?

Cheers,
Bill

It sounds like either a game or hardware conflict.I would try re-installing GSC or unplug your G27(power and USB), uninstall the Logitech profiler/driver and restart your computer. After restart, re-install the profiler/driver and pug it back in and try again. Maybe that will work.

Thanks for your reply reborn67. I followed your instructions but with no luck. I have solved the problem though! Seems that when I deleted all 'virtual joysticks' they didn't completely delete (Grrrrrr). Anyway, have thoroughly removed them and it's working beautifully. Thx again.

Bill

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies