My namesake is retiring

Yeah its sad and everywhere I look seems to be another Vettel retiring article to remind me. Hoping its still a bad dream. Hoping the content creators can make a nice tribute for him in Assetto Corsa. I still think if Seb had a decent car this wouldnt be happening right now.

Yeah its sad and everywhere I look seems to be another Vettel retiring article to remind me. Hoping its still a bad dream. Hoping the content creators can make a nice tribute for him in Assetto Corsa. I still think if Seb had a decent car this wouldnt be happening right now.
Yes when Alonso came back to F1 i am like hes to old. And he has a good car. He can mix it up front. He may be looking into a seat in future with talks of Porche/Audi/VW and Andretti coming in. But teams are trying to stop this as the teams at the back get a smaller piece of the money if more teams come in. And the Porche/Audi/VW and Andretti know what they are doing so will get to the front quickly. Making small teams at the back struggle more.

Yes when Alonso came back to F1 i am like hes to old. And he has a good car. He can mix it up front. He may be looking into a seat in future with talks of Porche/Audi/VW and Andretti coming in. But teams are trying to stop this as the teams at the back get a smaller piece of the money if more teams come in. And the Porche/Audi/VW and Andretti know what they are doing so will get to the front quickly. Making small teams at the back struggle more.
Honestly it sounds like to me he has had a gut full. Between missing his family and his stance on climate change I don't think he'll come back. I want him to stay though, just not with AM

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back