Sell My Entire Fanatec DD1 Setup

SOLD!!!

I am pricing this quite aggressively hoping that it will incentivize a complete buyout. We are unfortunately downsizing our home – and adding a tiny human to the household – so the rig must go for now. Anything in the photos not listed here has already been claimed – sorry!

What's for sale:
- Podium DD1 PC/PS4 with Clubsport Formula V2 wheel rim (batch 3, August 2019)
- Podium Mounting Brackets
- Complete Podium Porsche GT3 R wheel package (leather) – Includes Porsche GT3 R Wheel Rim, Podium Button Module Endurance, Advanced Paddle Module, and Podium Hub
- Clubsport Shifter SQ (latest version). Needs new RJ45 cable. I’ll throw in my basic 8020 mounting plate if you can use it.
- Podium Kill Switch
- One extra Advanced Paddle Module

Price
I’m asking $2000 for everything, which is $1000 less than I paid (and currently retails). I’ll cover shipping up to $100, which should be free for anyone in the US – or darn close.

This stuff needs to MOVE so I will list individual prices one week from today if the whole kit-n-caboodle doesn’t sell, but they may not be as aggressive. If you want everything except one or two smaller items (like the shifter and kill switch, for example) I’m sure I can do that in the meantime.

As you can see from the photos, I kept all the original boxes, foam padding, manuals, etc. All items will be delivered to the buyer in same packaging it arrived in new.

A little background on the equipment (skip to photos if TLDR):
Everything except the Porsche wheel was bought in August 2019 directly from Fanatec (Porsche wheel from Fanatec Dec 2019). It has all been kept in top condition. I regularly maintained the suede, QR threads & rubber (silicone grease), wore gloves, powered down when not in use, etc. etc. In fact, I have a torn rotator cuff so I literally never ran the FFB above 35%. I have had zero issues with any hardware or software (and no flex whatsoever with either wheel QR). The shifter needs a new RJ45 cable to connect it to the base, but that was self-inflicted. With the upcoming massive life changes I haven’t even had time to update the drivers/fw to use the Podium Button Module Endurance. I assembled everything and raced it a couple times with just the shifters active. Feels great.

Photos
If you want more photos, I have a ton; I’ll try to get them hosted and will update here. Let me know if these aren’t loading for you. Note: The PC in the photos isn’t for sale!

PHOTOS @ FLICKR HERE:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/186538711@N03/albums/72157712746594718

Attachments

• 1_3896-min-min.jpg
    1_3896-min-min.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 562
Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%