1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Music while you race?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Tim Ling, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Yeh, I have the chooooons on man!

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. The engine sings the purest song!

77 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Do you listen to music while you race? Or is the engine like a symphony to you?

2. Engine :)

3. I drive slower if i listen to music, so in a proper race i never have music on. If im on TDU with a few mates or playing about with a few mods on rFactor ill probably listen to some music. Other thing it depends on is if im talking to people on Ventrilo or not, as if i am, i cant listen to music as i have a desktop mic.

4. For me I don't listen to music when I'm racing, its a distraction to me I find

5. I did try music, but it was more distracting than i thought it was going to be :(

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

for me its no music, its a question of earing everything well, engine rev, tyres sound and things like that and real life race driver doesn't listen to music while racing and i can imagine its for the same reasons. :cool:

7. I used to listen to music for the first half of my Forza days, but I found I went faster if I turned it off - I find sound has a large bearing on how well I drive.

8. Engine,Engine,Engine

9. I've never tried music but I imagine I would miss a lot of my shifts and make a lot more stupid mistakes.

10. Well I'm the first person to vote that I listen to music:D

I keep the volume under 30% for music so I can still hear all the sounds from the car.

11. i couldnt possibly race well online while listening to music, i need to be able to hear the car and what it is doing...

12. Always.
    For some reason, I drive best while listening to 80's music.

13. No Music.
    I have to concentrate very much during races and must hear every sound of the car.

14. Just the engine sound for me :)

15. 80's cheese LOL, showing your age George :thumb:

16. No music for me.

17. Engine is the only music i can hear in the car!!!

18. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

engine!

19. In usual race. sometime i like listen music but in official match I'll not do this. :p

20. pure engine for me