1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music while you race?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Tim Ling, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Yeh, I have the chooooons on man!

11 vote(s)
  2. The engine sings the purest song!

77 vote(s)
  1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Do you listen to music while you race? Or is the engine like a symphony to you?
  2. Engine :)
  3. I drive slower if i listen to music, so in a proper race i never have music on. If im on TDU with a few mates or playing about with a few mods on rFactor ill probably listen to some music. Other thing it depends on is if im talking to people on Ventrilo or not, as if i am, i cant listen to music as i have a desktop mic.
  4. For me I don't listen to music when I'm racing, its a distraction to me I find
  5. I did try music, but it was more distracting than i thought it was going to be :(
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

for me its no music, its a question of earing everything well, engine rev, tyres sound and things like that and real life race driver doesn't listen to music while racing and i can imagine its for the same reasons. :cool:
  7. I used to listen to music for the first half of my Forza days, but I found I went faster if I turned it off - I find sound has a large bearing on how well I drive.
  8. Engine,Engine,Engine
  9. I've never tried music but I imagine I would miss a lot of my shifts and make a lot more stupid mistakes.
  10. Well I'm the first person to vote that I listen to music:D

I keep the volume under 30% for music so I can still hear all the sounds from the car.
  11. i couldnt possibly race well online while listening to music, i need to be able to hear the car and what it is doing...
  12. Always.
    For some reason, I drive best while listening to 80's music.
  13. No Music.
    I have to concentrate very much during races and must hear every sound of the car.
  14. Just the engine sound for me :)
  15. 80's cheese LOL, showing your age George :thumb:
  16. No music for me.
  17. Engine is the only music i can hear in the car!!!
  18. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

19. In usual race. sometime i like listen music but in official match I'll not do this. :p
  20. pure engine for me