Resource icon

Tracks MULL RALLY (KNOCK) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
angus1982 submitted a new resource:

MULL RALLY (KNOCK) - SCOTTISH RALLY STAGE FOR ASSETTO CORSA

Rally stage created in RTB. 14km Rally on the ISLE OF MULL. This stage is KNOCK - GRIBUN. tonnes of video on youtube of the real stage. recommend running a recce first as there is a few bumps which if you watch youtube video there is in real track. this will be full release as RTB has thrown exception to further adding to the track.(as it does). ENJOY.
View attachment 728295

Read more about this resource...

angus1982 updated MULL RALLY (KNOCK) with a new update entry:

MULL RALLY (KNOCK) 1.1

Have managed to get KS EDITOR to work again with this track so will continue to work on and try to improve it. smoothed some jumps and trackside roughness, added some vegetation and changed GRASS FX to something more like the real area. This mod also now contains an AI file for making track cameras which i will try to do in future. Also now contains a CO-DRIVER MOD xml file which i have tried to make may need some fine tuning as have only tried to create pacenotes for 1st time. if anyone has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I have this sky the same, when it comes to playing?
you need to have PURE weather script by PETER BOESE for the weather its the 16k skydomes version, plus the newest version of CSP BY ILJA both on PATREON. think this weather was set for evening time with few clouds. if you get both them off PATREON for minimal donation well worth it to update ASSETTO CORSA . also CONTENT MANAGER those 3 MODS change ASSETTO CORSA forever. hope this helps

MULL RALLY (KNOCK) 1.4

RE WORKED CLIFF SECTION. Removed trees and stones replaced with grass fx. finally figured out how to get coverage of this section by manipulating walls in RTB its alot of work but looks better in cockpit camera still doesnt look that great in replay camera but improvement all the same. this will be an ongoing project as i learn more everytime i open RTB. Always open to suggestions or ideas to improve the look of the track. CHEERS.

ANOTHER REWORK OF CLIFF SECTION GRASS

Found a better way of getting GRASS FX coverage,the learning curve continues. Now more varied grass lengths on map overall,cliff has grass coverage not using wall manipulation, some areas have lost there natural look others have gained it. slight change to track layout and jumps. Will continue with this track until completion at version 2.0.

If you were willing to do another mull stage could you do Mishnish Locks? Also, will there be a sort of replay cam where it is like the video has been recorded by a person/ a TV cam like on the base game tracks?

Last edited:
Also, the new update gives me this error EDIT: clean install is ok
1710345635954.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 60.2%