MSC Fully stock Satsuma Save Game

Save Game MSC Fully stock Satsuma Save Game V1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
This save is broken. No axe in the woodshed. No hammer in the garage. Searched everywhere for them including the dump, not there. No RPM gauge or GT Grille at their spawn location. The car will NOT pass inspection as is, the air fuel is too rich and it fails on emissions, and the headlights are not bolted in so it fails on front lights. Have to lean the mixture and tighten the headlight bolts to make it pass. Who knows what else may not be bolted properly on the car. Be aware you have to fix this if you use this save, and even then, no axe, no hammer, no GT parts or RPM gauge.

Ah.. Sorry. i was forgot to bolt the lights i checked and everything is bolted
The mixture works fine to me, Maybe will be a bug, but i fixed it turning the choke Sorry.

This save is broken. No axe in the woodshed. No hammer in the garage. Searched everywhere for them including the dump, not there. No RPM gauge or GT Grille at their spawn location. The car will NOT pass inspection as is, the air fuel is too rich and it fails on emissions, and the headlights are not bolted in so it fails on front lights. Have to lean the mixture and tighten the headlight bolts to make it pass. Who knows what else may not be bolted properly on the car. Be aware you have to fix this if you use this save, and even then, no axe, no hammer, no GT parts or RPM gauge.
Fixed now! have fun :>

still no axe in the woodshed or hammer in the garage, which takes away two of the best money making jobs in the game, and no GT parts where they're supposed to spawn.
I will say though, everything else in your save game is very thoughtful and considerate. Extra fluids in the garage, new oil filter and battery ready to be installed, new spare alternator belt, plenty of food and drink in the house, everything neat and tidy. Not sure what's up with the missing items, if you used MSCEditor if it screwed something up or what. I am using the latest version installed via steam, and had a game going previously which was not missing all the things that are missing in the save file. Maybe I'll try again and see what happens.

Last edited:
I think you don't understand the mixture. It fails because it is too RICH, which means LOW numbers. 12.5 is too RICH. To pass inspection it needs to be closer to 14.7. Opening the choke makes it even richer, not leaner.

I deleted all my saves and cloud saves to make sure there wasn't some sort of conflict and started again with your file. The hammer and axe are where they belong now, but still no rpm gauge or GT parts where they're supposed to be.

still no axe in the woodshed or hammer in the garage, which takes away two of the best money making jobs in the game, and no GT parts where they're supposed to spawn.
I will say though, everything else in your save game is very thoughtful and considerate. Extra fluids in the garage, new oil filter and battery ready to be installed, new spare alternator belt, plenty of food and drink in the house, everything neat and tidy. Not sure what's up with the missing items, if you used MSCEditor if it screwed something up or what. I am using the latest version installed via steam, and had a game going previously which was not missing all the things that are missing in the save file. Maybe I'll try again and see what happens.
Is strange.. i put the parts gt in the garage and the hammer and axe in is location.. No sure about what is happening.,.,

I think you don't understand the mixture. It fails because it is too RICH, which means LOW numbers. 12.5 is too RICH. To pass inspection it needs to be closer to 14.7. Opening the choke makes it even richer, not leaner.

20200708151106_1.jpg

20200708151057_1.jpg

Mine give 15.5 when i adjust the choke

I was going off what you said in the download notes, which had numbers like 11.5-12.1 which is way too rich. You should not be using the choke for anything but cold starting, that's what it's for. The first time I just leaned out the mixture myself with half a dozen clicks on the mix screw and it passed. Not a big deal, but good for the end user to know, when you say "car passes inspection" and it does not.
I did not look in the garage for the GT parts, since that isn't where they normally are. I will check.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%