Moza? or something else

I currently have a G920, and need an upgrade. I have a budget of £600. I have been looking at Moza, and the R5. What is Moza like overall, is it a good brand or something to avoid? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I recently picked up the R9 with the CS rim and honestly it's a dream. I wanted to steer clear of Fanatec, as they don't seem a great company. Purchased from GT Omega in the UK and they were awesome. Really fast shipping and their support was quick.

R9 + CS is around £60 over your budget but honestly, it might future proof your setup and hold it's value better.

Not sure ive seen anything negative about Moza so far... Everyone that gets anything from them speaks highly of it and the company.
This company is very good at marketing. That's the only thing I'd have to give a credit to.
Maybe their product is close to Simagic, but MOZA's brand character make me choose Simagic.
In my region, their product doesn't have a very stable quality, and I highly doubt their customer service do exist.
Before you bought their product, you are the man, but after? Meh, who care you?
It seems like they throw money to have too many paid posters with different ways to discredit other brand's product.
T300 versus R5, in my region, they only mentioned that T300 has overheating problem, but ignored that R5 have same one. (both will be no problem at 80%ffb, but will happen at 100%ffb)
Is its product bad? Not really, actually good budget if you do have some simracing experience.
Will I suggest to buy it? Definitely a big NO.

Last edited:
This company is very good at marketing. That's the only thing I'd have to give a credit to.
Maybe their product is close to Simagic, but MOZA's brand character make me choose Simagic.
In my region, their product doesn't have a very stable quality, and I highly doubt their customer service do exist.
Before you bought their product, you are the man, but after? Meh, who care you?
It seems like they throw money to have too many paid posters with different ways to discredit other brand's product.
T300 versus R5, in my region, they only mentioned that T300 has overheating problem, but ignored that R5 have same one. (both will be no problem at 80%ffb, but will happen at 100%ffb)
Is its product bad? Not really, actually good budget if you do have some simracing experience.
Will I suggest to buy it? Definitely a big NO.
Good info to know!

The Moza R9 v2 is one heck of a wheel for the price.
That Simagic Alpha mini complete looks very appealing as well, when you consider it is about $100 more than the MOZA R9 with a CS rim added.
My original R9 v1 was purchased direct from MOZA (China) and the shipping was insane at USD$135.
Not sure if they currently have a presence in Europe but I'm sure the shipping should be less.
I ordered two ES wheels as donors along with the formula rim mod and the twelve inch round wheel rim mod.

i now had 2 r9 v2. one from march, one from june.
Both overheat after 30min. On radical after 45-max. 60min.
then you lose 50%ffb for 15min. then you have more again, then it goes down again....

The r9 is crap.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies