MotoGP18 | AERO FAIRING UPDATE

MGP18 MotoGP18 | AERO FAIRING UPDATE V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
but thanks for what? he didin't share nothing ahahaha and how you say is awsome? wait to download and then make sense

motogp18-Win64-Shipping 2018-08-03 22-01-57-44.jpg

Well, let me show you just one pic from speedster mod file, what do you think about it mate ?

Well, let me show you just one pic from speedster mod file, what do you think about it mate ?
beatiful photo of nothing!! til now i see a video and a photo of nothing or possibly mod so when come someone with a mod to share i' ll be able to talk of something,
but serius what's going on here? is the take it for ass week bonus? someone come to this forum with a video of possibly mod and say" i pretend that must be canceled a posts of possible steal work",
YOU PRETEND? here is not a market, for posts of steal works there is a border of forum
here are a community of peaple that talking and sharing mod of games if you want to speak or share about you're welcome than come another one that has steal works and want to make a market deal, i cancel and you share,
i think that all you peaple must make a step back and keep calm of what you are talking

beatiful photo of nothing!! til now i see a video and a photo of nothing or possibly mod so when come someone with a mod to share i' ll be able to talk of something,
but serius what's going on here? is the take it for ass week bonus? someone come to this forum with a video of possibly mod and say" i pretend that must be canceled a posts of possible steal work",
YOU PRETEND? here is not a market, for posts of steal works there is a border of forum
here are a community of peaple that talking and sharing mod of games if you want to speak or share about you're welcome than come another one that has steal works and want to make a market deal, i cancel and you share,
i think that all you peaple must make a step back and keep calm of what you are talking

excuse me, can you explain it to me in a simple way ? i'm not a fluent english speaker so i don't understand what're you typing right now

excuse me, can you explain it to me in a simple way ? i'm not a fluent english speaker so i don't understand what're you typing right now
simple way? why a very good modder like speedster 05 don't ask directly to the border of forum to delete the posts that thinking are a steal of his work?, it's first mistake second why make a post with a sort of blackmail
pretending of us to cancel this posts in order to share a mod? here we don't need mods for a deal here you are welcome if you need help, ask and someone answer if can or want, and if you like to share a photo a video or a mod we will happy
it's more clear?

ok thank you sebastien but please cut away the link it's not right, leave to speedster the decision to release his mod
i recognize that i have exeeded with words,i believe he is not a bad guy now i have seen that he is from indonesia maybe he don't speak or undestand well english and was only mutch angry for the steal works, so maybe he has made that misunderstanding with that"pretend" in the description so i would like that he came here again and try to explain why he want or not release his update

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%