MotoF1 2021

MGP21 MotoF1 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
All liveries work apart from Honda ones but I see the rider suits fine. I have no custom Honda liveries in game. Any ideas as to fix? Or should I simply uninstall all mods and game and reinstall? Thanks for this awesome work.

Ok so after deleting everything and reinstalling the game plus Project 21 and the F1 Moto mod the custom Hondas are still not showing up. No other mods installed apart from emoticon brands for editor mod

hey guys, sorry for very late reply! thanks for the appreciation! been busy after I released this, but I have some good news, thanks to the help from @86ayayay in a couple of days I will release an update that allows this mod to be compatible with the 3d Model Mod and also biker's 2021 Project mod, there will be also update to the livery, all liveries will have its own specular files so it can appear metallic, matte, etc like the real F1 team looks like :)
thanks again for the appreciation!

hey guys, sorry for very late reply! thanks for the appreciation! been busy after I released this, but I have some good news, thanks to the help from @86ayayay in a couple of days I will release an update that allows this mod to be compatible with the 3d Model Mod and also biker's 2021 Project mod, there will be also update to the livery, all liveries will have its own specular files so it can appear metallic, matte, etc like the real F1 team looks like :)
thanks again for the appreciation!
is there any chance you guys will make the honda 2022 model ?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 54 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Forum trophies