Resource icon

MGP16 Moto3 Riders Real Pace 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jan Volenec submitted a new resource:

Moto3 Riders Real Pace - It is only AI performance mod with fixed lap times of each track from Losail-Assen

IT IS BEST TO USE WITH SOME PHYSICS MOD

It will be updated many times.. THIS IS TESTING MOD

Please support me and reply with any of your suggestions.
Such as : Improve Pawi´s wet track skills or something ok ?
Thanks..

Install :
Just rename 2 files in this mod with your original ones

Read more about this resource...

Just to remeber... This took my a long time to make the best result right now...
All skills are counted by REAL results in 2016 season and will be updated after each race

When the pilot falls image is cut very fast, as I can do to see the complete accident appreciate an answer thanks
There is no completeness... but you can make respawn time longer.
look in extracted DATA folder: RACE\GAMEMODES\BIKEMODES\COMMONBIKE.BML
There is an entry: component {RespawnParams}
RespawnWaitTime and RespawnWaitTimeAI both are "3" by default... increase to maybe "15".

RespawnWaitTime and RespawnWaitTimeAI both are "3" by default... increase to maybe "15".

Thank you very much for answering I'll try if it works

The qualifications are virtually impossible to win, but when you go to the race is really too simple, the AI runs 10 seconds under the time they do in qualifying (this in realistic difficulty)

I tried Spielberg Track, the AI and Me, we run in 1.39.150 ca. (we had aproximately the same time), while in the race, I stayed aproximately on the same time, while the AI ran 4/5 second slower

EDIT: I really appreciate the fact that now the qualifications are really difficult, I mean I like it, there's some competition now, but I don't like the fact that the races are super easy to win even with the mod. (maybe I'm too gud? Kappa xD)

I tried Spielberg Track, the AI and Me, we run in 1.39.150 ca. (we had aproximately the same time), while in the race, I stayed aproximately on the same time, while the AI ran 4/5 second slower

EDIT: I really appreciate the fact that now the qualifications are really difficult, I mean I like it, there's some competition now, but I don't like the fact that the races are super easy to win even with the mod. (maybe I'm too gud? Kappa xD)

You must put in mind that the pace of qualifications and the race are this way, cause in race you must save the tyres. If you running without tyre decay will be easy...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%