Resource icon

MGP17 Moto3 Real Pace Mod 2017 V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jan Volenec submitted a new resource:

Moto3 Real Pace Mod 2017 - AI+physics+ideal lap times

FINALLY I AM RELEASING MOTO3 PACE MOD
This mod includes:
  1. Improved rider´s pace based on real qualifying results and effort during a race
  2. little bit of improved physics ( bit of lowsiders )
  3. improved lap times
What I need from you:
  1. Just test it as good as you can
  2. testing with Pro physics and TCS off is the best option
  3. test mainly Mugello and Cota because on those tracks I did not edit lap...

Read more about this resource...

For me is good, but the brake it's very hard to control, if brake to 100% with disk 2 the bike moves a lot and falls immediately. For me a little more than braking stability and it would be perfect.
EDIT: I play in PRO Physics.
Fantastic Rear Control! :D

Last edited:
For me is good, but the brake it's very hard to control, if brake to 100% with disk 2 the bike moves a lot and falls immediately. For me a little more than braking stability and it would be perfect.
EDIT: I play in PRO Physics.
Fantastic Rear Control! :D
thanks man for this feedback.... I am playing with control of the front brake because on some tracks the braking power is not so good and about rear wheel I want to improve rear wobbles because even with TCS off the bike is not so wobbly

thanks man for this feedback.... I am playing with control of the front brake because on some tracks the braking power is not so good and about rear wheel I want to improve rear wobbles because even with TCS off the bike is not so wobbly
Can you tell me what is the value in to the BML file to improve braking stability? Because i love your physics, but for me the front brake it's unmanageable.
The idea to improve rear wobbles it's fantastic!!
Thanks for sharing your mod!

Will i loose my totalFX camera mod that i have installed? It's just i copied and pasted DATA.mix from that mod and if i replace your files into the data mix i have i will have both mods right? :D

I wish I will make it as soon as posiblle so few updates for Moto3 and then MotoGP and I think moto2 will be the last one

Jan, it's a pleasure to get to talk to you. Thank you again for the mod. I wish motogp category is the next one. You're going to base yourself on real laptimes for the AI or how ?

Jan, it's a pleasure to get to talk to you. Thank you again for the mod. I wish motogp category is the next one. You're going to base yourself on real laptimes for the AI or how ?
Some laptimes are quite unreal because circuits are too short or too long so e.g. on Brno on Moto3 bke goes about 2:03 instead of real 2:08

Some laptimes are quite unreal because circuits are too short or too long so e.g. on Brno on Moto3 bke goes about 2:03 instead of real 2:08

I completely agree with you Jan. For example, Qatar real laptimes are 1,54,500 record by Ianone, and Thermas(Argentina) 1,39. In Qatar AI does 1,52 and in Argentina 1,36.....

Jan Volenec updated Moto3 Real Pace Mod 2017 with a new update entry:

v1.1

This is FINAL version of bike physics but not the final version of riders performance which is based on real races so updates will be after each race weekend.

-Added and improved laptimes
-laptimes of all 18 circuits (+- updates)
-improved damage model

*during a race you can see AI goes on the limits on track. That´s because they are faster on default racing spline. Maybe someone will edit it but I really dont knwo how :D

Comparison between real laptimes and laptimes in my mod....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies