Tracks Mosport (CTMP) LIDAR

No, that's how it's now anyways.

What I meant was that for a decent DRS zone to implement, it wouldn't necessarily need any visual markers. The in-game apps and some dashboards show that anyways. So the track could easily stay as pure and true to its original as it's now. Just with a decent DRS zone underneath on the M.A. Straightaway.

No, that's how it's now anyways.

What I meant was that for a decent DRS zone to implement, it wouldn't necessarily need any visual markers. The in-game apps and some dashboards show that anyways. So the track could easily stay as pure and true to its original as it's now. Just with a decent DRS zone underneath on the M.A. Straightaway.
Ah, gotcha

I did think about that a lot... but there’s no zones there in real life. It’s one of those things that people would complain if there is DRS or not lol
There's also the option to include a dummy drs.ini file, like the one in ks_vallelunga\classic_circuit\data with an impossibly short DRS zone. This prevents AI to deploy DRS all the time on cars which have it if you don't care to use it.

There's also the option to include a dummy drs.ini file, like the one in ks_vallelunga\classic_circuit\data with an impossibly short DRS zone. This prevents AI to deploy DRS all the time on cars which have it if you don't care to use it.
A possibility for sure, but I’ve decided to move on from this project and on to other tracks. I’ll revisit AI, DRS, etc when I might need to incorporate more shader patch features later on!

Posted in the support thread, but might as well post it here too!

Fellow forum member @JayMc73 has recorded a new AI line and boundaries and I thought I'd share with you all.

https://mega.nz/#!0XB3mKTS!2PGc-QaKK1j5Cno9N-9ClQ37x0_z3q8ZTplHOWh3iKg

Should be a simple copy and paste to install.

AI is faster for those who want a bit of a challenge :)

If no-one reports issues, I'll include it in the next official update. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Someone made a request for the fan made CTMP sign up on the hill looking into turn 3 :)

Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_johnr777_mosport_1-10-119-0-23-20.jpg

Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_johnr777_mosport_1-10-119-0-24-1.jpg

I will not be doing it, but I did give permission a few months back to someone wanting to convert it.

I have no control of when or where it gets released...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.