1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning races

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sergio Correia, May 3, 2011.

1. Hi there people.
    As the title says i'm looking to folks to make some decent racing in the Morning period (Europe)
    Im playing in public servers and sometimes its a pain to be rammed in the first corner and have to quit.

So if there is some gentleman available in the morning periods from 8:00 am GMT to 11.30 am GMT give me a call so we can organize some races.

I saw that lots of Australian racers are in the serves but they don't know about RD, since there is a dedicated server to AUS timezone they could take advantage of it too.

Well if no one come ill keep signing up alone to the RD daily events at 9:00 am xD

Cheers all.

2. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond
    Daisychainsaw

Hi, i work shift work so i'll try and join you every 2nd week if possible. Normally on from 9.00am until about 11.30 am.

3. Well im an aussie and id really like to get invovled in some racing, so your morning would be brilliant for me. i just need to get more pracitce! let me know what races you're planning on going to and hopefully i can get involved too

4. there was a very popular/full every week Sunday morning EU time race held here at RD, but the new format has faulted a little...

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

There was many popular events in the old format, the new format is a disaster sadly, barely an event going on with more than 5 racers :(

6. what was the old format? Im new so im unsure

7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Hey Sergio how are you? well being from Canada that would be 12 am for me. What is your server name?

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OMG 40 drivers, that insanely awesome!

10. Is there any chance they would switch back to the old format? I can see how good it would be, however i would have trouble attending all those events due to work.... id probably only do events at those times if (or when? lol) i get into a league

11. the few that are run in the same format as the old one seem to fill up super quick....

12. People seem to like it better when the races are setup like the old way where there was a definite time and such. It feels more like being in a series, but not actually being in a series with the old setup. I guess it makes the competition seem a bit more important, not sure.

13. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I can't express my feelings towards the new format as the thread for it was shut for a reason I am completely oblivious to, basically all of the drivers who liked the old format, 99% of them were against this new format. Yet it still stands, I wish dearly they witness the hit the racing club has taken, many drivers have looked elsewhere for racing now as the server contains no more than 10 people at one time. The RD Club had build up to be something great, then it was just smashed down again!

14. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

Anyone doing racing in the mornings then? I'm super keen! I do most of my work in the evening, or have to spend that time with yhe the GF! So day races would be great!