more traffic online yet?

it depends, don't look every night but what I notice that at european time in the evening there are more servers too join, when something new get's released it increases temporarely, now it seems a little bit less than normal because of the quality of current build and troubles with installing the components. But there is normally only two or three public servers with more than 5 people on track, most of the servers which are crowded are not public.

it depends, don't look every night but what I notice that at european time in the evening there are more servers too join, when something new get's released it increases temporarely, now it seems a little bit less than normal because of the quality of current build and troubles with installing the components. But there is normally only two or three public servers with more than 5 people on track, most of the servers which are crowded are not public.
Tnx for your answer, guess things havent really changed yet then. I cant really commit to club nights, meaning its still a no go for me then.

General public online is a mess I am afraid indeed. I have the same David has there, always something wrong or missing. So joining a random server is something I stopped doing a long time ago.
The RD Clubraces however are something else. There is a frontpage posting each week, including the tracknames and cars we will use that week. Just about always the latest versions, and always linked to in the topics in the racing club.

If you have the most common tracks and cars installed, you are at least 75% of the cases able to install the Racedepartment Week mod without installing any additional content. That doesnt make you commit to any race, just prepared ;)

If you have the time, and want to join in, you can simply leave a quick message in the topic in the racing club, and join in.
More and more are starting to see that its getting better now, and the racing itself is very good. Good sportsmanship, and nice clean close racing.

General public online is a mess I am afraid indeed. I have the same David has there, always something wrong or missing. So joining a random server is something I stopped doing a long time ago.
The RD Clubraces however are something else. There is a frontpage posting each week, including the tracknames and cars we will use that week. Just about always the latest versions, and always linked to in the topics in the racing club.

If you have the most common tracks and cars installed, you are at least 75% of the cases able to install the Racedepartment Week mod without installing any additional content. That doesnt make you commit to any race, just prepared ;)

If you have the time, and want to join in, you can simply leave a quick message in the topic in the racing club, and join in.
More and more are starting to see that its getting better now, and the racing itself is very good. Good sportsmanship, and nice clean close racing.

I actually did the club races for like 3 races, but was dead last every time. I dont expect to be running up the front but at least being able to remain in the pack woulda been nice. I do not have enough time to commit at becoming fast enough.
I was upper half in the few public servers I tried tho. But there was never a choice what to race.

My only sim(ish) experience is race pro on Xbox, so quite new.

To be perfectly honest from being a proper fan of this when it first was released I have come to despise this game.

There has been so little development beyond a few patches here and there, and the modders really aren't getting too involved which was the appeal of the original.

So much so that I tried to play it the other day, there was a core error and I uninstalled it with no regret at all, and will never install it again.

A massive missed opportunity for me, and it never capitalised on its initial brilliance on release of the BETA, it is simply too slow, too buggy and the developers have been pathetic at getting things kicked on.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.6%