1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Love for Career Mode...

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Ryan Soucy, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Just finished Season 1, I think. Won the Clios and the GT5 cups, and some assorted invitational cups. (Got smoked in the M1s...) Now I am faced with seriously brain-bending career decisions. I have 4 good offers: GT4 (Aston, BMW and Ford), LMP3, Formula C or Formula Gulf. My intention was to have a top GT career, but now I'm tempted by the LMP3 and FC offers, both are fun to drive. I will not make my choice rashly.

Which brings up a couple great things about the Career mode: the choices, and the freedom. Lets say I go to open wheelers and play that out to the top, I can always go the GT route when I start over. Very very fun.

One thing I notice is the difficulty could be more even. I got smoked in the M1's at 90 difficulty, destroyed the Caterham Classics at 100 and was just right in the GT5s at 98. At least I have the option to adjust from race to race to get a fun level.

If Assetto or rF2 had anything like this, I might have tougher choices as to what to race. If pCars releases a custom championship editor, that could top it off!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1