PC1 More Love for Career Mode...

Just finished Season 1, I think. Won the Clios and the GT5 cups, and some assorted invitational cups. (Got smoked in the M1s...) Now I am faced with seriously brain-bending career decisions. I have 4 good offers: GT4 (Aston, BMW and Ford), LMP3, Formula C or Formula Gulf. My intention was to have a top GT career, but now I'm tempted by the LMP3 and FC offers, both are fun to drive. I will not make my choice rashly.

Which brings up a couple great things about the Career mode: the choices, and the freedom. Lets say I go to open wheelers and play that out to the top, I can always go the GT route when I start over. Very very fun.

One thing I notice is the difficulty could be more even. I got smoked in the M1's at 90 difficulty, destroyed the Caterham Classics at 100 and was just right in the GT5s at 98. At least I have the option to adjust from race to race to get a fun level.

If Assetto or rF2 had anything like this, I might have tougher choices as to what to race. If pCars releases a custom championship editor, that could top it off!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%