1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Hype

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NotoriousMC, Jan 12, 2013.

1. What's up with these Monster Energy hypes? You keep seeing people create these Monster liveries, helmets and suits. Not that I'm against it I don't really understand what the hype is for. The logo isn't really that impressive. Maybe it's the green/black color combination? Maybe it's because of Ken Block? Or do people just like the drink. I hope somebody can explain or is there another person on RD that doesn't understand the hype.

Yours truly
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

From my personal point of view, i can say that Monster Energy has a gorgeous logo and it's black/green colors are great for liveries and such.

Moreoever, not just Ken Block, but Schumi's helmet sponsorship was also a contribution to it's fame probably.

I have never drinken one tough :D
  3. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Trouble is, like anything in life.

Too much of it, and you tend to get a bit sick of it, and the F1 2012 mod section is starting to turn into a bit of a Monster Energy section.

I hate the logo now.
  4. I personally love the drink. Not that it's at all healthy though.

Love the logo on cars and bikes as it seems to suit racing. Better than a cigarette advert on a car/bike. Plus if done well it looks like a monster tore through the car and left claw marks
  5. Definitely agree with you ML.
  6. I didn't mind the logo before, and I love the drink, but now it's getting annoying seeing it plastered everywhere...