1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Monaco Classics Track Update 1.0

Full Classic track update in HD

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. I have a doubt, but I think the answer is quite obvious, this new sponsors and textures are there even if I play with the 2013 season´s cars, right?
  2. not too sure go try it out ,,,:thumbsup:
  3. I dont have enough time right now, I have lots of exams, but when I finish them I will try it out;)
  4. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Same textures for every season
  5. What I have done is copy my tracks folder with "2013 version tracks" and also have a copy of "classic version tracks" folder. When I decide which version I am gonna play then I just pop it in the game.

I am only playing off-line so I can decide what suits me. Multiplayer has been the worst I have ever experienced for rammers. Good riddance to the bad rubbish and I hope no rammers download my work..............;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hello Guys,this track updates looks amazing but they don´t work for me.When i replace original tracks with these (im not stupid,i made backup) and start game,choose track,vehicle and start game it shows up loading and that is normal but it won´t load anymore.It is just stil loading there is a picture of racing and that´s all.It won´t start.