[Modular Mods] AlphaTauri Fantasy Livery

Skins [Modular Mods] AlphaTauri Fantasy Livery 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
hi first time doing the custom Livery, is there anyway to make it so you cant change the AI liverys in My Team, i just love the idea of changing car liverys every season instead of the same ones every season

Incredibly great mods. Red and navy blue go very well with the AlphaTauri.
So much detail in the mod. Livery, driver suit, crew. Perfect. Even your own number font. With the driver tags, for transfers. Only at number 20, it is missing for Magnussen.
Otherwise perfect.
Maybe a modular mod version.

Thank you so much! Thanks for letting me know about the problem with Magnussen's number too, I'll fix it asap.

About the modular mod version, I still don't know 100% how modular mods works, but maybe I'll also try it, for sure!

Incredibly great mods. Red and navy blue go very well with the AlphaTauri.
So much detail in the mod. Livery, driver suit, crew. Perfect. Even your own number font. With the driver tags, for transfers. Only at number 20, it is missing for Magnussen.
Otherwise perfect.
Maybe a modular mod version.
Thank you so much! Thanks for letting me know about the problem with Magnussen's number too, I'll fix it asap.

About the modular mod version, I still don't know 100% how modular mods works, but maybe I'll also try it, for sure!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back