Resource icon

Misc [Modular Mod] - Full Team Package Addon - Part 1 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
mkramer0820 submitted a new resource:

[Modular Mod] - Full Team Package Addon - self contained Crew/Pitstop/Gantry/Banner / Race Team and more files compatible with modular mods

Installation:
(important: you must have modular mod base files *****FIRST****)
****Install this first or the mod will not work*****
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2022-base-files-required.52484/

this includes custom self contained modular crew files that are may not be included with the modular base.

you may use these to assist you when making full team packages.

You must first install the modular base...

Read more about this resource...

Here is what it is doing even after I blank it out.
Untitled-2.jpg

Hi mate, I am having a problem getting the pit & race crews showing in game. I already have the latest MM base files installed but when the pit crew and race MM packages are placed in the MM active folder it just isn't happening for me. I even tried dragging and dropping your MM folder & your 2022 asset_group folder into the game but that just crashed the game and I had to reverify the game...I'm stumped :(

Hi mate, I am having a problem getting the pit & race crews showing in game. I already have the latest MM base files installed but when the pit crew and race MM packages are placed in the MM active folder it just isn't happening for me. I even tried dragging and dropping your MM folder & your 2022 asset_group folder into the game but that just crashed the game and I had to reverify the game...I'm stumped :(
he sending you a dm

@mkramer0820 hey mate, I'm also getting this. The back wall is also only showing the default MyTeam Garage lines. I tried with a blank _m with a black alpha channel and I couldnt get it to work, any suggestions? other than that everything else seems to working perfectly
I am not a master on myteam garages by any means. I believe the _BM just masts the swirl on the floor. The wall is likely linked to you myteam team colors. I am not sure which asset would be used to mask that. If you know from experience let me know, so i can add the asset to the erp.

I am not a master on myteam garages by any means. I believe the _BM just masts the swirl on the floor. The wall is likely linked to you myteam team colors. I am not sure which asset would be used to mask that. If you know from experience let me know, so i can add the asset to the erp.
I'm in the same boat to be honest, I havent really played around with garages etc at all. (Which is why you are such a legend for putting this out ;) ).

Hey guys, can anyone tell me, what this mod is for ? I dont know what is it doing actually in game. It is okay to just copy and paste and doing nothing more with the files.

Thank you :)
Its a tool to make mods easier for modders. Allows you or others to make team livery packages without overwriting the main game files. If you copy and paste what is in here nothing will change unless you change the files in _MODULAR_MODS/_ACTIVE/.....

If you dont mod you can down load this + the modular base files linked in the overview and use any mod that specifies it uses the modular system to customize liveries, team colors, chassis, myteam, career ect...

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 36.6%