1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modmates TV Intro Mod

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Kai Lohmann, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Modmates F1 2012 Video Intro MOD v 1.2

Deleted cause of copyright issues.

• Like Like x 5
  2. the sky intro its block. is this intro?
    , by the way , great work!

3. Thanks:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nah, its the extended version but mediafire doesnt like that..lol
    Will post fresh links today.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fresh Links are added!
    Also i changed a bit the sound. Get it as long as you can guys!

6. thanks. great job.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just downloaded,just going to skim through the forums,then i'll try it,thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. try this ones, but no sound in "attract" file.:sick:

9. I got sound all all 3 videos. You need to try them ingame for sure.
    Wich one gave you problems?

10. Looks good and good job,...but to be honest I like original F1 2012 intro better. :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Could you confirm you got sound also?

12. Well, instead of changing the intros to other videos, I tried to disable them with empty .bik files, but also the "no intro" ones I've found didn't work. :( Any idea? I'd like to skip 'em. :)

13. It will run through anyway, even if its blank. You need to skip it anyway.
    These was requested a while ago and you may try just the Sky intro movie wich is really brilliant and fantastic quality. The intro snippet is a bit lower in quality but i cannot find any better right now.

14. With empty .bik files I had an infinite loop at the loading-screen and a bad background and with the other .bik files I've found I couldn't start the game (it crashed immediately). :(

Codemasters should implement an option to skip intros automatically. ;)

15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I thought this was the sky intro until I downloaded the mod. Any chance of doing this one? Please?

• Like Like x 2
  16. I genuinely apologise for that misunderstanding.. everything ok.once again thanks. just one question how do you convert the sound?:cool:

17. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Yep, that video is just awesome and not too short and not too long, can you make a third version, please?

18. Then show me that in a proper quality please then i do it.;)
    Ive searched a while for a proper one and came up with the actual. Its the one above ,just the extended HD version. So if anyone got a Video Min. 720p i appreciate it and will convert it .;)

19. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

I'll look for it. Thanks Modmate.

20. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

This one is 480p Not good enough?